Thank you to the guys at HEGE supporting Badcaps [ HEGE ] [ HEGE DEX Chart ]

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

emerson pl-p42w smashed screen- replacements available?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

emerson pl-p42w smashed screen- replacements available?

Im sure the answer is not only no but hell no, but figured id ask.

picked up a nice enmerson 42" plasma, but the screen got smashed by a kid throwing a laptop at his mom in anger( lol stupid kids)

probhably isnt worth the effort but figured i would ask if any of you have found an affordable replacement lcd and plasma display place.
    Last edited by cadillacman; 04-11-2011, 09:24 PM. Reason: fixed typo on title

Re: emerson pl-p42w smashed screen- replacements available?

Originally posted by cadillacman View Post
    Im sure the answer is not only no but hell no, but figured id ask.

picked up a nice enmerson 42" plasma, but the screen got smashed by a kid throwing a laptop at his mom in anger( lol stupid kids)

probhably isnt worth the effort but figured i would ask if any of you have found an affordable replacement lcd and plasma display place.

A kid threw a laptop??? At his Mom??? And killed the plasma??? Your problem isnt going to be how to fix the laptop or the plasma but fix the kid!!! Even if you buy a replacement, he obviously would not respect anything else of yours or hers.
    The strong-minded rise to the challenge of their goals,the weak-minded BECOME HATERS

Comment

The strong-minded rise to the challenge of their goals,the weak-minded BECOME HATERS

Comment

You won't find a replacement panel for less than $800 for this tv.

Comment

thats what i figured. and because of the black friday deals on these 2 years ago, everybody hasd a new value of $400 on these lol..

thats what i figured. Its good for parts i suppose. Mabye someday ill get lucky and come across another one or one with the same display at least. I figured this was worth $20 just for ccfls and the power supply, etc..

Comment

Who knows, if you update your profile, someone might live near you that has a 42 LCD to sell. I have one but I live in Pittsburgh PA.

Comment

i gutted it. If anybody needs boards LMK

Comment

Working...
              X