Viewsonic VX2370SMH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Viewsonic VX2370SMH

Hello, I have this monitor since 2013 ,it had bad panel and changed at 8th month of purchase.

Now my left side of panel have pink hue and pixelated ,I wonder it is caused by panel itself or Graphic signal board.

My main problem I installed softmccs and pressed the input select button that was when the hell break loose ,it started giving rgbwb colors which known as burn-in ,my keys arent working so I cant use any combination of key sequence ,it doesnt take any signal from hdmi and dvi only vga works.

is there anyway to reset this board without keys because ı really couldnt find any spare part or service manual about this monitor ,it is like ghost.

And I knew viewsonic as good brand, judging by the total trouble it gave me till now prooved opposite ,I bought Dell this time but I want to repair it for second monitor maybe I dont know ,any help from you people apreciated ,thanks.

Re: Viewsonic VX2370SMH

No one knows how to reset realtek logic board?

Comment

You could maybe read this thread where I found out how to access the factory menu on a Viewsonic (not same model, but worth a try):

https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=66461

Comment

Thanks for your answer but my keys doesnt working not even one ,and they are sensorkeys anyway I guess sensor keys arent working like physical switches at least not in my situation ,
        ,what I am looking for is like jumper or pin to reset this logic board so it can take input from all ports and when not enter sleep mode ,because now when I pull the vga it turns to be a disco ball with rgbwb colors.

Softmccs wrote some part of eeprom which it shouldn't I guess ,never ever install that program it doesnt even ask you to do it.

Comment

Well if the eeprom was written over you're going to have to rewrite it it you can find the .bin file somewhere.

In the following thread, I found the flash file for the flash memory on a Benq monitor on a Russian site:

https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=67285

and I reflashed the flash chip. Fairly easy to do, but in my case it didn't solve the problem. I got the monitor working thanks to Will62, but it shorted again on the main board so I'm still trying to figure this one out.

Hope you make some progress and if you need help with flashing either the flash chip or the eeprom, let me know (you'll have to find the source files first however).

Comment

I share some pictures what logic board looks like ,I got some idea but dont know how to implement,

if I can send same commands as keys from keypad flex port ,but I dont know which pin to sends what command or combination of pins ,any idea about that ?.

I read your flashing thread about that benq screen ,but that is risky thing for me to do ,unsoldering that eeprom and that isp flasher which I dont have one, plus I could destroy the monitor at least it is working from vga.
            Attached Files

Comment

Look at this sensorkey placement it is whole glued there ,even new firms like AOC doesnt make design like this.

İf this isnt being amateur what is I wonder ,On that day of purchasing this monitor I was certainly one of those days like you feel dumb and numb ,viewsamsonic is history for me after this model.
              Attached Files

Comment

Finally I found a solution for normal state operate of monitor

I used https://www.nicomsoft.com/products/i2c/download/

this software is the only software really doesnt mess with eeprom parts it shouldnt be

For the people who are stuck at BURN-İN at viewsonic vx2370 smh is to install this program connect it from VGA port run program and select restore all factory settings wait for it to settle and then click standbye mode it ,monitor goes to standbye wait for 5 sec and voila it opens back with viewsonic logo which indicates everything in order ,especailly for people who are like buttons arent working ,Thanks for helping.

Comment

Working...
                X