DAC-19M009 Viewsonic Monitor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DAC-19M009 Viewsonic Monitor

Hello guys. I'd like to thank everybody in this forum as it is extremely usefull for a technician to share knowledge and i much apreciate to be a part of this community!

I'd like to share a problem i deal with a Viewsonic Monitor which seems to work normal for 30sec and then goes off with the blue light on.

I already replaced 2 bad capacitors but the problem remains. I'd be more than greatfull for a suggestion.

Thank you in advance

Re: DAC-19M009 Viewsonic Monitor

1) Post pictures.

For best picture quality and clarity take your boards to a window on a sunny day, turn flash off, and use macro mode. Take a top down view of all your boards (front and back). Make sure the photo is legible so that we can read the PCB printing clearly. A shutter speed of 1/125 or faster will produce nice clear focused pictures. Try to get a photo that is 2000x2000 resolution or as close as possible.

Please do not post pictures inline as they slow down the loading of pages.

Here is an example of the pictures we want.

https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showpo...94&postcount=1

2) What were the original brand and series caps? What brand and series are the replacement caps?
    --- begin sig file ---

If you are new to this forum, we can help a lot more if you please post clear focused pictures (max resolution 2000x2000 and 2MB) of your boards using the manage attachments button so they are hosted here. Information and picture clarity compositions should look like this post.

We respectfully ask that you make some time and effort to read some of the guides available for basic troubleshooting. After you have read through them, then ask clarification questions or report your findings.

Please do not post inline and offsite as they slow down the loading of pages.

--- end sig file ---

Comment

The most common fault on these aprt from the caps, is failure of one or both the AP605 inverter drivers, U202 and U203, PROVIDED your Board is a standard one, which is why the Photos requested by Retired Caps, are really important if you need more help later.

Comment

Thank you guys for the fast answers. I just get both side photos and uploaded the power board.

The original 2 caps replaced were VENT KF105oC P632 and replaced with LELON RGA105oC H036(M)
        Attached Files
        Last edited by infogate; 10-14-2011, 11:59 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by infogate View Post
          I'd like to share a problem i deal with a Viewsonic Monitor which seems to work normal for 30sec and then goes off with the blue light on.

I already replaced 2 bad capacitors but the problem remains. I'd be more than greatfull for a suggestion.
          Even though this monitor works after 30 seconds and shuts down, this could be "2 seconds to black".

2 seconds to black can be

a) bad caps (especially if you used Lelon for the replacement caps - were these used caps from somewhere else)
          b) bad inverter transformer
          c) bad ccfl and/or ccfl wiring

More details about 2 seconds to black can be found in posts #13 and #14 at

https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=10419
          --- begin sig file ---

If you are new to this forum, we can help a lot more if you please post clear focused pictures (max resolution 2000x2000 and 2MB) of your boards using the manage attachments button so they are hosted here. Information and picture clarity compositions should look like this post.

We respectfully ask that you make some time and effort to read some of the guides available for basic troubleshooting. After you have read through them, then ask clarification questions or report your findings.

Please do not post inline and offsite as they slow down the loading of pages.

--- end sig file ---

Comment

Are those blue caps near the CCFL connectors dodgy or just exhibiting varnish-splash from the transformers?
            Friends don't let friends buy Samsung ....

Comment

Sorry if some line is poorly worded since I use a google translator.
              I am repairing a power board DAC-19M009 Rev02A and wanted to request from the group if

I could provide the schematic-diagram of components since a couple of them

burst and I can not read the values. If they had the diagram or a link-link where

I could download it. Thanks for the help.

Comment

This is different but might help
                Attached Files

Comment

Thanks RJ for your help.Is very difficult obtain dac-19m009 diagram

Comment

On Plate DAC-19m009 rev2A wanted to start it off the monitor. You could tell me what would be the pin power on the connector and what would be the voltage to apply. Many gracis Sr R J

Comment

Working...
                    X