Strangely low price of some famous cap on some chinese forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Strangely low price of some famous cap on some chinese forum

I found Nichicon(6.3V1500U), sanyo(6.3V2200U) cap selling at less than 1 RMB each (1/8 USD) in some chinese forums. (e.g. http://www.jd-bbs.com/viewthread.php...extra=page%3D6, http://www.hkepc.com/bbs/viewthread....&extra=&page=6)

Do anyone know if they are fake or they are 2nd hand or they are really that cheap? Thanks.

Re: Strangely low price of some famous cap on some chinese forum

They can be real and still inexpensive - companies often liquidate surplus and NOS caps at low prices, which are then re-sold by surplus dealers. Moreover, General-Purpose, 85c caps are widely available and not expensive. You should physically inspect the merchandise to be sure that they're authentic and the series that you want.

The photos posted of some Elna and Rifa caps appear to be of authentic material, but the material shipped must be the same as the material shown in the pictures. There's ample scope for fraud in online purchases.
    Last edited by linuxguru; 07-25-2007, 01:33 AM. Reason: grammar

Comment

Re: Strangely low price of some famous cap on some chinese forum

O.K., let me add more explain for these very low cost caps.

It is because all these caps are come out from the hardware factories stocks, the caps will clearance when the hardware produce line was stopped. By this reason, some of caps reseller(always in China, because Chian is the world factory now) will collect these caps from some hardwares factories with very low cost. It meant nobody knows the real sourcing, or it is real or fake.

Of course there is nobody will know when the caps are produced from the caps factories? Where to keep the caps?

So, i always suggest enduser to buy the caps from a realiable sourcing, don't consider the pricing only.
      My SAMXON Capacitors Database HERE!!

X-CON is a new brand for SAMXON's Polymer Capacitors.

Comment

Working...
      X