Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there any datasheet for nichicon RT(M) series?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is there any datasheet for nichicon RT(M) series?

A few days ago,I destroyed one of my japanese retro game console by pluging it to 220v outlet.
    https://www.badcaps.net/forum/troubl...e-been-blew-up

and I finally fixed this retro game console by soldering varistor and glass fuse.

But I noticed that When I measure voltage of PSU's 5pin connector, it is 8.80-9.07v, 5.13v,3.40-3.48v,GND,GND instead of its rated voltage of 9v 5v 3v GND GND.
    I have spare console which is the same type of this japanese retro console and it has 4pin connector instead of 5pin in its PSU, And When I measure its voltage, it is 4.93-5.02v 5v GND GND
    I use my MESR-100 ESR meter and found that ohm value of nichicon RT(M) capacitor(200v 100uf) is 0.274-0.280 ohm
    I want to know that it is within acceptable tolerance,But It is very hard to find any pdf datasheet for nichicon RT(M) series on the net.
    Is there anyone who has any datasheet for nichicon RT(M) series?
    Last edited by chth96; 11-28-2023, 03:45 AM.

if it's the mains cap then use a rubycon - whats the height, diameter and pin type?

Comment

Originally posted by stj View Post
      if it's the mains cap then use a rubycon - whats the height, diameter and pin type?
      diameter is 17-18mm and height is 20-28mm it is electrolytic capacitor and it seems the main cap in PSU,
      Last edited by chth96; 11-28-2023, 05:39 AM.

Comment

wires or snap-in contacts 10mm apart?

Comment

Originally posted by stj View Post
          wires or snap-in contacts 10mm apart?
          It is electrolytic capacitor of normal connector.
          it doesn't have snap in contact.
          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
          X