Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hisense 32 lcd stuck in standby!

Hi guys not seen or heard of these before! Hisense LHD3206EU,

It's stuck in standby, I suspect the main board as I bridged the 3.3v from the standby plug to the p-on which started the psu bringing up all the voltages but set still dead

Any input welcome, trouble is not been able to find any boards for sale anywhere?

main board has lots of plugs, tried to picture them all!

thanks Ronnie
    Attached Files
    sigpic

Re: Hisense 32 lcd stuck in standby!

on the connector xp100 are you getting a permanent 5v on the pins marked 5vSTB ? while the tv is just plugged in.
    fixed so far...376 lg lcd tv's,24 onn tv;s,24 panasonic lcd,16 jvc lcd,12 marshall jcm800 amps,refurb of various disco equipment lighting,old style disco decks ,and a flymo!

----------------------------------------------
    please let us know if everything works ok if your tv gets fixed, as it will be and aid for anyone else having the same problem and wishing to fix it.it would save people clogging up this site with topics that are duplicated,and can be found easily using the search function.,and taking up valuable space.enjoy your fixed tv!,hopefully!

Comment

How about checking all the regulators?
      https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=22231
      Please do not PM me with questions! Questions via PM will not be answered. Post on the forums instead!
      For service manual, schematic, boardview (board view), datasheet, cad - use our search.

Comment

Originally posted by multimeter View Post
        on the connector xp100 are you getting a permanent 5v on the pins marked 5vSTB ? while the tv is just plugged in.
        Hi Tom, yes good 5volts there

thanks Ronnie
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by tom66 View Post
          How about checking all the regulators?
          https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=22231
          Tom only one regulator showing voltage, think it's feeding 3.3v to standby led?

Thanks Ronnie
          sigpic

Comment

List all three pin voltages and the part code.
            Please do not PM me with questions! Questions via PM will not be answered. Post on the forums instead!
            For service manual, schematic, boardview (board view), datasheet, cad - use our search.

Comment

Tom had to pack it away for the weekend! will resume Monday Lol, also got a Bravia coming with 13 blinks ccfl?

thanks Ronnie
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X