Digital Lifestyles LT42322 FA2B-42323 LCD TV No Picture

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Digital Lifestyles LT42322 FA2B-42323 LCD TV No Picture

I have Digital Lifestyles LT42322 FA2B-42323 LCD TV that turns on,but doesn't show a picture.
    I changed both the master,and slave inverters because they both had bad components,and that didn't make any difference.Did I get a bad inverter?
    All the voltages on the power supply measure above what they are marked,except the 12V,and that shows 11.72V.Is that enough?How much can the voltages vary,and still be alright?
    Would a bad LCD controller prevent the TV from showing a picture?
    I also noticed a high pitch noise coming from the power supply when the TV is off,but it goes away when it turns on.
    Any help is greatly appreciated.Thank You very much!
    Tyler

Re: Digital Lifestyles LT42322 FA2B-42323 LCD TV No Picture

That low 11.7 volts may be enough to trip the under voltage protection. It may be capacitor related.
    The strong-minded rise to the challenge of their goals,the weak-minded BECOME HATERS

Comment

I'm going to suspect cap problem, however, please follow PlainBill's picture guide in one of his signatures and post pictures of all the boards and model numbers. Remember to use manage attachments and also resize to 2000x2000 pixels. This will aid in helping you.

Comment

Turns out I had replaced the bad original master inverter with another bad inverter I had bought for another like TV.That inverter must have a problem other then bad capacitors,transistors,or IC chip I can't see.I ended up using the original master after replacing the capacitors,and the slave I had originally bought for the TV.Thank You all very much for all of the help!

Tyler

Comment

Working...
        X