Sony Diode St02d-140

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Sony Diode St02d-140

For diode is dead I mean after test using the diode test on multimeter, test have failed testing both directions so sounds like shorted.

On my power supply the visible problem was in an leaked capacitor of Elite 420 V 120 uf 105 degrees.

The main problem is this power supply from HP 8000 elite SFF (never more I will will purchase anything from HP) can not be replaced by a generic power supply, the mother board request data contained in a CI inside of this power supply, so the only option for me is make this old power supply of 240 Watts back to work again.

Testing component by component there some resistors shorted also.

The only diode failed in test is the one of this post T2D98 with an underline on number 8 and green label.

I will trade all capacitors already have an list on mouser.com, but for this diode I don`t know which one would be purchased to replace it.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Wisdom; 07-11-2016, 01:31 PM.

Comment

I cant edit my previous message dont know why.

Whatever, searching on mouser.com seems they only have one model of diode in stock.

Studying a bit reading the specifications from others, my guess this one should be what I need:

https://cdn.badcaps-static.com/pdfs/...ba8f271cbe.pdf

The guess is based on the power supply be auto volt, accepting 110V or 220V, have not found diode for 220V.

The one they have in stock is for 80V, and have not found an filter by colors, should be safe use what they have in stock?
      Or i need look in another place for ST02D-200?
      Or this does not matter for auto-volt power supply?

Comment

Finally! The document I was looking for: Shindengen Semiconductor Short Form Catalog (F072-6). Color marking is specified in this document, power clampers section. I don't know why it's been so hard to find.
        Attached Files

Comment

Working...
        X