Samsung pn51d490a1dxza pixel problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Samsung pn51d490a1dxza pixel problem

Hello i have a 51 inch samsung pn51d490a1dxza and on the right side i am having some sort of problem with the pixels. I have not taken it apart yet but i will attack some pictures just to ask what is usually the cause for this? It is mostly noticeable when the tmobile commercial comes on with the pink screen or any other solid color comes on the screen. Pink is most noticeable and blue is least noticeable. Also when i first turn on the tv, alot of red pixels flashing across the whole screen.
    Attached Files

Re: Samsung pn51d490a1dxza pixel problem

Also have the history channel pixelized on yhe white screen
    Attached Files

Comment

Panel Aging.

Sometimes you can cover it up by increasing the Vs by 5 to 10V but the issue will return.

Screen burn has retained the H logo.
      TELEFIX

How PLASMA SCREENS WORK, X-SUS and Y-SUS what they do--
      http://www.irf.com/technical-info/appnotes/an-1088.pdf
      PLEASE DO NOT EMAIL ME PRIVATELY FOR REPAIR ADVICE. QUESTIONS BELONG ON THE FORUM!

Comment

Originally posted by alastair e View Post
        panel aging.

Sometimes you can cover it up by increasing the vs by 5 to 10v but the issue will return.

Screen burn has retained the h logo.
        +1
        Please Do Not PM My Page Asking For Help Badcaps Is The Place For Advise, Page Linked For Business Reasons Only. Anyone Doing So Will Be Banned Instantly !

https://www.facebook.com/Telford-Tel...7894576335359/

Comment

Thanks for the reply, the logo goes away when i turn the tv off at night. Also happens when i watch CNN.

Comment

Ok one more question. I got it 3 years ago, is that considered old for a tv set like this? And to be doing this kind of thing with the pixels?

Originally posted by Alastair E View Post
            Panel Aging.

Sometimes you can cover it up by increasing the Vs by 5 to 10V but the issue will return.

Screen burn has retained the H logo.

Comment

Originally posted by Leutrim1 View Post

Thanks for the reply, the logo goes away when i turn the tv off at night. Also happens when i watch CNN.
              Three years may not be considered old for a TV set, but if you're experiencing issues like pixelation, it's worth investigating further. Reach out to the manufacturer.

Comment

Originally posted by alexadams35 View Post

Three years may not be considered old for a TV set, but if you're experiencing issues like pixelation, it's worth investigating further. Reach out to the manufacturer.
                Thx for joining, but this was a 8 year old thread lol

Comment

Working...
                X