Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Grundig 32 lxw 82-8600 - PSU Problem

Hello guys.

I have purchased this TV not working... The owner of the Tv told me the TV had PSU inssue.. So, when i turn on the power cable, only show's the Blue Light from the Power.. When i press the P+ to turn on, that same light looks like week... So i supose it's the PSU..

Inside the TV the PSU have this reference: Beko Z1J194-11

I cant find to mutch PSU like this... The real question, this PSU it's the same?Looks like the same, look to one and another.

-> Z1J.194-06 Z1J140R

This is the PSU i have inside of the TV:

The one i want to know if is compatible:

Thank you and sorry about my english.

Re: Grundig 32 lxw 82-8600 - PSU Problem

Power supply schematic available for download:-

Willing to help but I'm no expert.

Comment

Originally posted by dick_barton View Post
      Power supply schematic available for download:-
      Thank you for the answer But i do not understand anything about this lol..

Just want to know if i replace the PSU with the Reference 06, will be the same as the 11.

Since this is only Power Supply, since the out put are the same, will work?

Regards.

Comment

Can you test the original power supply. Short pin1 & 2 of S901 and check you have the 24V & 12V outputs.

Comment

the blue light stays as it is when the remote is pressed?,sounds like you have 5vSTB but no PS-ON signal which is generated at the main board
          fixed so far...376 lg lcd tv's,24 onn tv;s,24 panasonic lcd,16 jvc lcd,12 marshall jcm800 amps,refurb of various disco equipment lighting,old style disco decks ,and a flymo!

----------------------------------------------
          please let us know if everything works ok if your tv gets fixed, as it will be and aid for anyone else having the same problem and wishing to fix it.it would save people clogging up this site with topics that are duplicated,and can be found easily using the search function.,and taking up valuable space.enjoy your fixed tv!,hopefully!

Comment

Can you test the original power supply. Short pin1 & 2 of S901 and check you have the 24V & 12V outputs.
            I have purchased one used PSU but as New condition today... Manage to find one guy with the same.. But the symptoms are the same i'm sure now it's not the Power Supply inssue
            Last edited by Xcat2008; 03-13-2016, 12:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by multimeter View Post
              the blue light stays as it is when the remote is pressed?,sounds like you have 5vSTB but no PS-ON signal which is generated at the main board
              I have no remote mate.. Purchased this TV whithoud remote... But i got the Buttons from the own TV..

Swtich the Power Supply and is the same as before with the OLD psu...

The Blue Light is always ON, the only thing i notice is, when i press the P+ Buttons or the V buttons the Blue light look like to Blink...

But no Image or light from the Tv

What can be now?

Comment

That's why it's always worth checking out the power supply before changing it. Can you check what voltage (DC) is on S901, pin1 when you switch on the set.

Comment

There are a lot of voltage regulators on the main circuit board that need to be checked out. They supply,+5V, +3.3V, +2.5V, +1.8V and several other voltages.
                  Last edited by dick_barton; 03-13-2016, 12:55 PM.

Comment

That's why it's always worth checking out the power supply before changing it. Can you check what voltage (DC) is on S901, pin1 when you switch on the set.
                    Yeah that's true..

I will test the S901 in few minutes i cant right now. Thanks

But when i was testing few things, i notice this one got in the top pin 3.40V and in the down pin no energy... This is normal? Both pin's not should always have energy?

EDIT: That's only ilustrative image, the main Board is Z1J1 90R- 8
                    Last edited by Xcat2008; 03-13-2016, 01:08 PM.

Comment

I am sorry Xcat2008 but I do not understand what you are trying to say?

Comment

Ok.

So, when i power up the cable the S901 Got 0V, when i press the P+ Button to turn on then i got around 3.5v ~ 4V...

I supose the S901 Pin one, is the same as the S902 Pin 7. But i have test on Both, it's the same.

And for some reason.. when i was testing this ( Moving the PSU ), the white Lights from the TV start Blink and for few time got White but not totally white some part's red... Not stable... Now it's black again, no light's from the screen -.- Something is wrong..

EDIT: The 12V pin is the S902 Pin 6.
                        Last edited by Xcat2008; 03-13-2016, 01:58 PM.

Comment

I am sorry Xcat2008 but I do not understand what you are trying to say?
                          Forget I cant express my self very good.

I have tested what you have asked.

Comment

Do you got a cable running from connector S304 (or S306) that goes to an invertor board. If you have what is the part number of the board and do you have a photo of it.

Comment

I will check and take a photo for you. Need to take out few screws to get the Inverter Board. Give me few minutes.

Comment

Can you check if there are any fuses on the board and check that they are not blown. Also can you check the voltages on S304. The picture shows where Pin1 is.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Ok, no photo nothing now... When i took out the Invertor Board, one of the Light Bulbs came grabbed ..

Thanks for the help, now nothing to do. Tv for the trash.

Comment

Working...
                                  X