Help finding part

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help finding part

I have just got hold of a Dell ST2220LC 22" LED monitor with a faulty PSU, the board number is: 715G4110-P01-000-0H1S. I have checked the board and found a faulty part. I can not see the part number of it, can any help with the part.

Regards

Terry
    Attached Files

Re: Help finding part

I can't say for sure but it could be a TOP255EN ic or a variant of it.
    Attached Files

Comment

I have checked the data sheet and it is a TOP225EN, thanks for the help.
      I am having problems finding one of them, is there anything I can use as a replacement.

Comment

Might want to ask ebay seller if they can sell just one instead of five.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/221577720466
        --- begin sig file ---

If you are new to this forum, we can help a lot more if you please post clear focused pictures (max resolution 2000x2000 and 2MB) of your boards using the manage attachments button so they are hosted here. Information and picture clarity compositions should look like this post.

We respectfully ask that you make some time and effort to read some of the guides available for basic troubleshooting. After you have read through them, then ask clarification questions or report your findings.

Please do not post inline and offsite as they slow down the loading of pages.

--- end sig file ---

Comment

Have you tried digikey TOP255EG, 596-1329-5-ND (the eg would work for the en) also newark (Farnel)
          Looks like this TOPSWITCH pdf would be closer, it has the eSIP-7C package (no tab) or was the tab blown off?

I found this also http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/SWITCHER-O...#ht_500wt_1141
          Attached Files
          Last edited by R_J; 02-17-2015, 10:14 PM.

Comment

I have ordered some from Farnell.

Thanks for all the help.

Terry

Comment

Working...
            X