Eeepc keyboard question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eeepc keyboard question

I just have a quick question about the keyboards on an asus eeepc 1000h and asus eeepc 1004dn. The keyboard on my 1000h is screwed up and acting all funny so I went to a parts store and they wanted to sell me a keyboard from the 1004dn and they told me it fits. The only difference being the 1004dn has island keys instead. Can anyone confirm this?
    Don't find love, let love find you. That's why its called falling in love, because you don't force yourself to fall, you just fall. - Anonymous

Re: Eeepc keyboard question

anyone...?
    Don't find love, let love find you. That's why its called falling in love, because you don't force yourself to fall, you just fall. - Anonymous

Comment

Okay, my 1000H arrived today in the mail (was gonna buy a keyboard before it arrived), turns out it's only missing two keys! Great work being the 'A' and 'M' key though. So, two keys missing... still works A-OK without the key but I'm wondering if anyone sells keys?

Comment

I'd go for a 1000he keyboard. On eeeuser forums people made the swap all the time. If shipping didn't suck, i'd send you my spare one (or hell, that plus my dead 1000HEb with 2 batteries included and a US power brick).
        sigpic

(Insert witty quote here)

Comment

I found an eBay-er in this country called Canada that sells keys for $3 each! Looks like I'll be ordering a few keys then

Comment

Working...
          X