Fujitsu Laptop, wont shut down correctly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fujitsu Laptop, wont shut down correctly

Hi Guys, i have a Fujitsu Laptop, Model: Lifebook AH530, with the following specs:
    i3 CPU
    8gb. DDR3 Ram
    500gb Hard Drive
    Windows 10

I have just carried out a Power Jack replacement on the motherboard, the Customer also reported that when he shuts the laptop down normally by clicking on Start, Power, Shut Down the laptop shuts down exactly as would be expected at which stage he will shut the lid, however as soon as he opens the lid the laptop turns on automatically, only started happening since upgrading to Windows 10. I done some googling and tried most of what was recommended such as removing ACPI entries in System Devices in Device Manager and allowing Windows to reinstall, made no difference, i have reset Power Options to default also tried tweaking Power Options, still no luck, I checked the BIOS and there are no Power Options there so i'm a bit baffled, anybody able to throw any light on the subject?, many thanks

Re: Fujitsu Laptop, wont shut down correctly

turn off hibernation in windows 10...

Comment

i had problem that laptop wont turn on, after shutdown fan remain on, backlight on

it was solved by removeing bluetooth driver cos it did not let usb port goes to shutdown
      Im Back... sort of...

Comment

tanx guys, i'll check out your suggestions and get back to you with the results

Comment

Working...
        X