ViewSonic VA1912wb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ViewSonic VA1912wb

Hi again my monitor did have a blinking green light now its a steady amber light i push the power button an no change its connected to computer and its a black screen here are sum pics of board could anyone give me the p/n`s on DigiKey for all 8 caps on this board if u think i should replace them thanks in advance
    Attached Files

Re: ViewSonic VA1912wb

more pics
    Attached Files

Comment

I have a simple suggestion. I believe this is about the third or fourth request you have made for this information, and I'm getting a little bored with it. Instead of spamming the forum with requests for a list of stock numbers, how about YOU doing a little work?

Make a list of the electrolytic capacitors on the power supply. For each one, show the capacity, voltage, and the diameter. Also show the height of the tallest capacitor.

Then go to this post, follow the directions, and make up your own list of appropriate replacements.

Now, if you are properly apologetic, and you post the initial list and your proposed replacements, someone may confirm your selected replacements are correct.

PlainBill
      For a number of reasons, both health and personal, I will no longer be active on this board. Any PMs asking for assistance will be ignored.

Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic.

Comment

hi thanks again i`ve tried but couldn`t locate a 2200uf 10v 105degree 12mm dia.x20mm height radial can n 5mm spacing thru hole cap

Comment

Originally posted by ubotts View Post
          hi thanks again i`ve tried but couldn`t locate a 2200uf 10v 105degree 12mm dia.x20mm height radial can n 5mm spacing thru hole cap
          http://search.digikey.com/scripts/Dk...me=565-1510-ND
          Whatever I do, I consider it a success, if in the end I am breathing, seeing, feeling and hearing!

Comment

Digikey has 2200uf 10v Panasonic FC and FM. Nominally 12.5mm in diameter.

Comment

Thank U I had great success on that site 2day thanks 4 all your help

Comment

Hi I replaced all eight (8) caps and monitor is doing same thing steady orange(amber)light n black screen any suggestions?

Comment

Originally posted by ubotts View Post
                  Hi I replaced all eight (8) caps and monitor is doing same thing steady orange(amber)light n black screen any suggestions?
                  What happens if you hit the power button?

PlainBill
                  For a number of reasons, both health and personal, I will no longer be active on this board. Any PMs asking for assistance will be ignored.

Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic.

Comment

the power button dosen`t do anything amber led stays on with blank screen checked polarity on caps all correct i used caps from digikey panasonic fc series and nichicon pw n he series
                    Last edited by ubotts; 07-14-2011, 11:02 PM.

Comment

some progress made monitor turns on, led green, displays "no video signal" then shuts off.can u help PlainBill?

Comment

im getting a green power led 4 10-12 seconds then turns amber,the power botton works to turn on n off now.i`ve been cleaning up solder on underside of board

Comment

yeah all is good on analog signal working fine ,but digital signal isn`t.

Comment

Working...
                          X