FZ81 1000 16v Replacement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FZ81 1000 16v Replacement

Yesterday i found that one of my VGA 9800 GTX capacitor bad and bursted, on it's head there's "FZ81 1000 16V"
    I want to replace this caps, but i have no idea about right part replacement .. (ESR, Ripple, tan, ect )
    Can you please give suggestion about my problem, please?
    I live in INDONESIA,, it's realy hard to find store that sell good capaticor.. so can you tell me what sould i buy (about the uF,, Voltage, etc) that will compatible with it?

*about the dimension of bursted capasitor is about diametre=10mm and length=12mm.

thx in advance
    Last edited by Mandhol212; 10-19-2012, 03:21 AM.

Re: FZ81 1000 16v Replacement

This should work:
    https://www.badcaps.net/store/produc...roducts_id=174

I strongly suggest to replace all caps that have FZ written on them. Those are the infamous Sacon FZ. They will all fail eventually. Likely sooner rather than later.

As far as I know, badcaps.net store has international shipping, so you can get all of your caps there. Send Topcat (the site Admin and also badcaps.net store owner) a message first, though.

Comment

Re: FZ81 1000 16v Replacement

I never heard of an eVGA 8 series with FZs! My 9500 GT has Fujitsus.

But they were typical on eVGA 7 series. My 7600 GS has FZs. (I chucked the 7600 GS this year.)
      Last edited by RJARRRPCGP; 10-27-2012, 07:09 PM.
      ASRock B550 PG Velocita

Ryzen 9 "Vermeer" 5900X

16 GB AData XPG Spectrix D41

Sapphire Nitro+ Radeon RX 6750 XT

eVGA Supernova G3 750W

Western Digital Black SN850 1TB NVMe SSD

Alienware AW3423DWF OLED

"¡Me encanta "Me Encanta o Enlistarlo con Hilary Farr!" -Mí mismo

"There's nothing more unattractive than a chick smoking a cigarette" -Topcat

"Today's lesson in pissivity comes in the form of a ziplock baggie full of GPU extension brackets & hardware that for the last ~3 years have been on my bench, always in my way, getting moved around constantly....and yesterday I found myself in need of them....and the bastards are now nowhere to be found! Motherfracker!!" -Topcat

"did I see a chair fly? I think I did! Time for popcorn!" -ratdude747

Comment

Working...
      X