Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lg Flatron LCD Model W2252TQT

Hi

Can anyone help me. To those who have repaired or open this unit can you provide me a close up picture of the said unit. I need a photo of the Front panel PCB board its layout the back and front of the board. Last of all explode view of the whole unit from power supply to inverter . Im assembling the whole unit and i forgot to put it back together

Thanks

Erick

Re: Lg Flatron LCD Model W2252TQT

Not sure what you are asking for - there are some pictures of the main board front and back on the other thread you posted in - Kwolf's (reply3 has pictures)

There is also this http://stewartgreenhill.com/blog/200...-table-mark-1/ Which might be of use to you.
    I do not have any pictures of my own.

Regards
    Selldoor
    Please upload pictures using attachment function when ask for help on the repair
    http://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=39740

Comment

I saw the forum posted by -Kwolf but the picture that I need wasn't in there. What I'm looking for is the layout design of it's control board and Power "ON" board.

Comment

I saw the forum posted by -Kwolf but the picture that I need wasn't in there. What I'm looking for is the layout design of it's control board and Power "ON" board. In the control button there is a board where switches are held in and the same with the power switch. Does anyone have taken any photo of this board. I need help esp. the layout design or a schematic diagram of this board are handy too

Comment

download the service manual from elektrotanya here =>
          | AMD Phenom II X2 550BE | GIGABYTE GA-MA790FXT-UD5P | GeIL DDR3 Ultra 2x2GB 1600C7 |
          | XFX GTS250 DDR3 512MB | Dell H525EF-00 | Lancool PC-K62 Black | Samsung 2232GW |
          | 2xWD7500AYYS | 2xHD322GJ Raid0 |

Comment

Originally posted by POM_MJ View Post
            download the service manual from elektrotanya here =>
            Thanks for the service manual that have given

Comment

Working...
            X