SHARP AQUOS 60" Won't Power On - LC-60LE810UN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: SHARP AQUOS 60" Won't Power On - LC-60LE810UN

Ok... I think maybe this doesn't sound fun anymore.

Comment

If the main board is good will it be resellable as is or will there be an issue with the stored error state?
      Last edited by kburks1230; 11-10-2014, 01:01 PM.

Comment

On Sharps, they can store the error state and be very hard to erase on some models.

If you got it for cheap, I'd sell it on to someone with the space to take apart the panel, cut your losses and run.
        Please do not PM me with questions! Questions via PM will not be answered. Post on the forums instead!
        For service manual, schematic, boardview (board view), datasheet, cad - use our search.

Comment

I could try bridging the error protection with a jumper and see what happens. Sometimes these sets just freak out and need resetting right?

Comment

No. You already did the "error bridge" - by holding the buttons - and got a brief backlight. The error then tripped because there is a fault that needs fixing.

Jumpering the signal is likely to result in (further) damage to the strips, panel or power board.
            Please do not PM me with questions! Questions via PM will not be answered. Post on the forums instead!
            For service manual, schematic, boardview (board view), datasheet, cad - use our search.

Comment

Ok 10-4

Comment

Quick question
                I also have a LC-60LE810UN but the buttons are sensor buttons therefore, no buttons to hold. Has anyone run into this problem? Or, can the buttons still be pressed? Mine has the same 1-1 blink code But, after testing all the LED strips independently using outside power supply they are all fine

Any help with this one would be greatly appreciated

Aimee
                This Forum absolutely the best and, the most helpful forum I have ever found anywhere. thanks to all the fantastic members here
                Help keep these from the landfills

Comment

Try this first
                  Attached Files

Comment

hi my name is larry dont mean to high jack no ones thread but it wont let me post anything.. so i have a aquos 60" lc-60le810un and im trying to fix it since im good with stuff like this.. never a lcd but computers yes. anyways so whas going on is this
                    plug it in.
                    1 slow flash
                    pause
                    1 fast flash
                    and just loops like that..
                    this is the Icon in the middle of the bottom.
                    its color is white.
                    im not sure what to do. i dont want to buy a p.s if its not the p.s and i dont want to buy led if its not led so anyone got any tips here how i can point me in the right direction.
                    also.. for some reason i cant do any type of reset. i tryed everything from the buttons to the remote.
                    the way im doing it is
                    holding channel up and input at the same time. then after 4 seconds hit power button.. dont see anything changing .. still the same.. no bad caps visible on the back. hopefully one of u good helping ppl will help a home owner just trying to make ends meet fix his t.v so wife dont make me buy another big tv like this

Comment

not sure if you are doing the "reset" sequence right. You need to plug in the set while hitting the buttons.

next, unplug one of the tcon cables and see if the set powers up / displays something. Repeat the test doing the same thing with the other cable. Depending on the result, go from there.

Comment

Originally posted by budwich View Post
                        not sure if you are doing the "reset" sequence right. You need to plug in the set while hitting the buttons.

next, unplug one of the tcon cables and see if the set powers up / displays something. Repeat the test doing the same thing with the other cable. Depending on the result, go from there.

scratch that.. i got all but 3 screws out on the last lcd strip and ended up cracking the lcd.. oh well.. if anyone wants any of the extra parts il give a hell of a deal on em. speakers. other led strips.. not sure what one is bad. hdmi board. power supply , t con. touch panel switch.. and pexi glass. stand everything but the lcd thats cracked

Comment

Working...
                        X