Samsung UE37ES5500 BN41-01812A main board compatibility sa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Samsung UE37ES5500 BN41-01812A main board compatibility sa

I need a replacement board for this set and have noticed that they have the same Bn41 number on the actual board but a different Bn41 number on the bit where you can slot some sort of card in. Will this still work i know I've used boards from different sets on samsungs but ones I've had in stock this time I'm taking a gamble at £30-50 on Ebay.

Help is much appreciated guys

Re: Samsung UE37ES5500 BN41-01812A main board compatibility sa

Always try and match up the BN41 and the BN94 number

Comment

sorry thats what i meant.

Correction:- The BN41 is the same
      The BN94 is different, what is this for or what does it mean??

Comment

BN94-xxxxx and will end with a letter found on the white bar code sticker is the part number , BN41-xxx is board layout number and can and will be loaded with model spec components .a lot but not all BN94-xxxx letter prefix can be changed an F for a E /H but you would need to do some home work on that hope this is of help

Comment

Essentially:
          BN41 = Blank board with no components and can be loaded in any configuration
          BN94 = Assembled board with required configuration

Some BN41 can fit where BN94 is different, but this is not always the case.
          Generally if the panel resolution and manufacturer are the same (1080p, Samsung AMLCD for example) then it will work. Dimensional constraints, for example location of the ports, also come into play.
          Please do not PM me with questions! Questions via PM will not be answered. Post on the forums instead!
          For service manual, schematic, boardview (board view), datasheet, cad - use our search.

Comment

My question may be silly, but would that mean that a BN41-01812A could work for 32, 40and 50" models? And then... that would basically mean that it is just a matter of configuring the card.
            I noticed that I have a mainboard BN41-01812A that died on a 50".... and have one that I extracted from a 40" broken screen, and it looks physically identical. So I am wondering if I could use the latter to replace the dead one? If yes then, how to reprogram the card to work on the 50"?...

Comment

Working...
            X