X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hello everyone

Have been making living by fixing electronics for a few years by now. But sometimes I run out of ideas what could be wrong and need help from more experienced person.

Comment

Hello! I am new this forum and I look forward to learning some new things! I was browsing the internet looking up a few technical issues and ran across a post referencing this site! I work in IT and thought it could be a useful resource so here I am!

Comment

Found this forum trying to find a solution to a PC problem.

I have been in the technical field since 1987. Started out working on PCBs to component level, then in the EMC field blowing equipment up with simulated lightning, worked at Pacific Bell (now ATT) remote testing T1s and ISDN circuits.

Got my Bachelors late in life and now work as a Systems Analyst at a hospital. There is only 2 of us in our department, so we work on whatever is needed.

Comment

Hello,

I am an engineering student interested in repairing an old monitor that my university was throwing out. I've been lurking on the forums here for a while and figured it was time to introduce myself.

Comment

hello everyone,
            im from Guatemala, and i love the electronic, i hope i can help you with more than a thing in the forum,
            regards

Comment

Hi people!!! I'm from Brasil and i guess to help and to be helped by this wonderfull forum, my name is Fabricio and I work with this electronics stuff!!

Comment

Quite simply, I am trying to find schematics for a DIRECTV H21-200 for someone who would like to repair 2 of these receivers! Came here after I saw a link in your forum about bad caps (cp54 samxon 1000uf 10V) in the H21-200!

Comment

Hello to All.
                  I'm from BULGARIA . I need say is I`am not an native english speaker, so excuse me for my english.
                  I'm happy when repairing something and then work

Comment

Hi,

I love working with electronics, software or hardware.

Comment

Hello, looks like this is a good forum for me to find.
                      I mostly do data recovery, primarily from mobile devices these days.
                      This means a lot of JTAG, ISP, and even chip off. Since some devices I get are really broken I find I need to do repairs that involve replacing components. As a side hobby I like to make forensic tools and play around with robotics.

Comment

Hello?

Comment

Hello. Newb here. I have some basic computer hardware experience and car audio but that's mostly it. I can solder so that is somewhat helpful. Oh and I also have stage audio and mixer experience. I've gone as far as replacing mother boards and laptop back lights. Seen a lot of awesome info here and hoping to get some help for my tv as well.

Comment

Hello I am good at computers and soldering

Comment

Nice to meet you all I am pretty good at computers and I like soldering. So I joined to get some help with some bad caps

Comment

Hi

I am Adi from Manchester UK..
                                I am fully qualified Hardware technician. Mostly I work with Mobile phone hardware, Like soldering, IC reballing, Diagnostic faults. I also make repairing solution for mobile phones.

Comment

Hello from Sweden.
                                  Like to fix stuff.

Comment

Hey all.

Comment

Hello everyone!

Comment

hi all from switzerland,

found already good stuff in here, still learning, bud like to sm. solder and fix stuff.
                                        hope will further on find help and give help!

keep on the good work

Comment

hi all, been retired for some time from GM
                                          . i'm 100% grandad. been trying to fix GSon's old xbox 360 and got it torn down. i'm very dumb when it comes to motherbroads, but working on it. was trying to fine info on bad solid state capacitors and found this forum. hoping to pick the brains of the knowing.

Comment

Working...
                                          X