Comment

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hello!

Comment

Yo

Comment

Tony from PSL Florida here. I try to fix the odd TV now and again.

Comment

Hi guys, just joined the forum. I keep finding this place because I am frequently tearing into electronics I probably have no business touching. I am a self proclaimed do-it- your-selfer with absolutely no technical experience. Problem is I am self-propelled by success and cant stop trying to fix things that most throw right away. Right now a am cutting into a receiver transformer in search of an illusive thermal fuse. Let's see one this one goes. Thanks, Tim

Comment

Hello I'm in i think... hope to learn something new...am i doing this right?

Comment

Hello my name is Alan and I unfortunately bought one of those black Friday 70" visio TVs E701i. I have been reading the bad cap forum and several other sites and have a working knowledge of how to repair but thought there might be a local member (Windsor, on) that could repair having already been through it.

Comment

Hi, and thanks for letting me join.

Comment

Hi to everybody. I'm Gabriel from Argentina.

I'm an electrónics student and hobby repair to learn a bit more every day. I like repairs of audio amplifiers, TV and any electronic equipment. my skills are basic but I'm always learning new things. Each repair is a challenge and as I said, a way to learn. Greetings from Argentina and thanks for letting me be part of this community.

Comment

Hi all, hoping to get my issue with a Sharp LCD TV resolved here

Comment

Greetings all. Just discovered this forum and it looks great. I'm a retired programmer but electronics is my hobby. I'm a long-time poster over on the antique Radios Forum at antiqueradios.com.

Currently fixing a Dell 2007FPb monitor - may have some questions for you guys as I go along. Cheers!

Comment

Hello from Romania. I'm here on this forum to find out what s wrong with my monitor ))

Comment

Hello everyone, i am new around here. I am new to board repair and i really hope people from this forum will help me through some bumps that i will encounter seems like a great forum

Comment

I am fragsace from Utah. I like fixing and tearing into things. Hope to learn a lot here.

Comment

Hi, trying to get my LED TV fixed. Thanks

Comment

Im Daniel,
                                  I live in Phoenix AZ. Yes its hot...
                                  Just trying to fix my vizio e470i-a0.

Comment

My vizio e470i-a0 wont turn on.
                                    Ive replaced the POWER SUPPLY, but nothin. What are the chances that its the MAIN BOARD?

Comment

Hello!
                                      My nane is Nikolas, I'm from Greece and I'm an Electrical Eng. Fond with hardware (Since early 80's with Sinclair spectrum)

Comment

Hello,
                                        I'm Carlos from portugal, been repairing computers for some time now, and I want to learn new stuff.

Thanks.

Comment

Hi everybody!
                                          I'm Davide from Italy, I'm a newbie in computer repair, but it's been a strong passion since when I was young.
                                          Lately a friend of mine brought me a bunch of faulty pcs, I'd love to have them working again with your help!

Thaks in advance, and sorry for my bad English.

Comment

Working...
                                          X