X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hi,

I found Badcaps while searching for repair on my Samsung 32" LCD. It has sound but no pic. The only led I see lit, when power is applied, is the power led, which blinks 4-5 times before turning off. Fuse F1 on the T-Con is good and there is voltage on most of the T-Con main connector pins, from about 2.5 vdc to 5.5 vdc. I want to order the V320B1-L01-C T-Con from you, but am I headed in the right direction, or need to check something else ? Thanks so much for your help.

Comment

Hello All!
      Just a quick Hello from the Newest Noob, , or in my case, being from Alabama, A "How Y'all Doin'?, How's Ya Mamma and Them?". I will add more later, as I am at work right now, and as such, should be working! Just wanted to say Hello and get acquainted. I found the site in my quest to fix a Vizio E470VA. I have an Associates Degree in Electronics, with over 30 years experience in all types of Electrical M&R. But, I have limited experience with TV repair. So, I come seeking knowledge from the people in the know. So, let the search begin, time to hit the forums! Thanks for having me, and I hope that this can become a mutually beneficial relationship.

Comment

Hi,

came across this while searching for info on a Samsung SyncMaster 245b thayt powers on but the display does not come on. Already have some info to follow up on. Hopefully it works out.

Comment

Hi guys, the name is Bass. I stumble on this site in my quest for knowlege on harware related issue that am trying to solve and i believe i can learn alot from the bunch of talents, and experienced pros here.
          Actually am a management student will zeal for computer techs (both software and hardware). I will really need help from you guys 'cos i really want to know chip level mobo repairs.

Comment

Hello all,
            i am a repairing enthusiast and have already read and learned a lot from your forum.
            Greetings from Austria by the way!

Comment

Hello,
              I am here to see if someone can provide information to get my LG 60PZ550 working again.
              Thanks,
              Joel

Comment

Hello, I am a student and I hope to learn more about electronics and the common problems of boards as well as to receive help to repair some devices I have got.
                Thank you

Comment

Hi

Comment

Will post a thread on subject When i can. But any help here would be much appreciated.
                    Got an lg50ps3000. When i turn it on light goes blue as if ok to go. But no pic or sound. When i unplug ysus board get sound but no pic. If i plug that back in and unplug zsus board i get picture and sound (colour not right, but good pic) simple question. Y sus failure or z sus failure. Or both? Thanks

Comment

I;m responding here because i am clearly new here and soldering and in general and need to make a thread about a particular issue i am having. Soldering is hard..............................................................

Comment

Hello,

I have a 2 year old click-of-death Samsung UF65F7100AF TV and found this forums trying to debug it.

I am an electrical engineer by qualification, but I work on chip/system design so my circuit/soldering knowledge is probably as good as any of you

The TV switches off after a second of power up and then goes into an infinite power cycle loop repeating until I turn off the power supply. I removed the mainboard connector (CMN801??). That is supposed to just power up the backlight and still see the backlight going on and off although with a differen frequency.

Not sure if its a power supply problem or a backlight LED burnout problem. All the caps on the board look fine, but I have not checked it with a multimeter. Hopefully someone has some ideas.

Thanks for having me here!!!

Comment

hi, need help with my panny plasma, will post new thread

Comment

Hi!

Good to be here and connect with all and sundry. I've been in the electronics repair field since 1995 but fell off for a good number of years. I'm basically bouncing back, re-familiarizing and refreshing myself with the world of repairs.

Nowadays, I'm mostly repairing cell phones and tablets, tinkering around a bit with computers. As it relates to televisions, it's learning all over again as the technology has changed a whole lot from the days of crt tvs. Don't ask me a thing about tubes!. Lol. Tubes were phased out by the time I started repairs. That was amazing technology!

I do hope I'm able to receive a bit of help whenever I do and will share some of my experiences as well. Learning is a lifetime experience.

Comment

hello

Researching to buy a power supply for a desktop build

Comment

Hello Everyone! My name is Paul 'Scumdog" Valentine and I'm a drummer and been into computers and CRT's since the late 80's. My first computer was a IBM PC XT with two 5 1/4 inch floppies and no hard drive. Those were the days. Hah! I found this forum and started working on flat screens that friends had sitting around and had some luck. This is an awesome forum and I usually learn something everytime I log in. The people that run this are amazing. Thanks!

Comment

Yay. A site with useful information. Maybe I can get my question answered.

Comment

Checking old threads on repairing digital oven display by Robertshaw and very helpful so far...

Comment

Hi every one.Im new to this thread.I look forward to the help you can give me.Thanks Dean

Comment

Hi everyone! I have a faulty Sharp LC-70LE550U and this seems like this is the place to be!

Comment

Hello my name is Trey and I'm addicted to electronics..lol. I signed up a couple years ago because I like tinkering with broken Electronics in my garage and I figured I should go ahead and introduce myself because that be the polite thing to do. This Forum is Definitely the best of the net. Thanks to Everyone Involved for raising my IQ level 50%.

Comment

Working...
                                          X