This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

hi everyone looking forward to the pearls of wisdom from you all im an electrian and security engineer i like to fix things if possible so sites like these are awesome for trouble shooting, i dont know everything nobody does but if i can help your get my 10 pence worth thrown in

Comment

Hello everyone, find this excellent place after googling my overheat>dead problem with a Asus 5742G which seems to pretty common.. I hope to be able to do some repairing...

Comment

Hi,

My name is Mike I am new to this forum. It looks like there are a lot of knowledgeable people around here to learn from

Comment

Hello, my name is Nick and I am a former field service technician who lives in Ohio. I look forward to corresponding with everyone!

Comment

Hello I am from New York City and have a question about solid capacitors and how important they are in video card applications.

Comment

Evening everyone,
              my name is Kevin and I'm an Electrical Engineer in the automotive industry working in Detroit. I have recently been very interested in TV repair as a hobby, and hope to learn much from this community.

Comment

Hello,
                I'm a newbie to LCD monitor repair, just visiting to find some solutions to my problems.

Comment

Hi,

I'm a new member on this forum. I joined because I got the dreaded 7 blink error code and my Panasonic TC-P55GT30 will not turn on. I'm looking for solutions on how to repair it so I don't need a new TV.

Comment

Hi.
                    I'm a new member on this forum.
                    I'm looking for software for my TV.

Comment

Hello everyone, my name is Heather and I live in a farm community in Kansas. Not too much excitement. I used to be into computers and such, but not anymore. I don't even have my computer hooked up anymore beings my TV crashed and I am using my monitor as a television. I joined to get my TV fixed and hoping that I can get it done here.

Comment

HI, I am Swiss guy looking for tips on how to repair a rather old LCD computer monitor. It seems others on this forum have had similar problems with the FSP035-1PI01 power board.

Comment

Hello I am maguirrezabal I am new member I have one problem:
                          I have two monitors that use both one brand LG and other brand Samsung
                          The model is LG L227WTG: I am having problems recently with switched on the power button blinks after passing about 5 minutes works perfectly that can be happening?
                          The other model Samsung SyncMaster 216BW monitor for a while to turn the image flickers then completely turning off and spent a few minutes if I turn it off and turn back to functioning normally.
                          May be the same problem in both monitors? My son can fix it if I can tell you that part should order and replace each

Comment

hi all , my name is peter and I'm looking for some information on a Panasonic th-46pz81b

Comment

Hi. I am Dejan Cvetkovic from Serbia. I am living from fixing computers.
                              I hope that I will help someone and I will get help from someone.

Comment

I'm an inquisitive sort of fellow trying to troubleshoot a problem with his TV. Research led me here and the information in a thread here looks like it should be helpful in tracking my problem down.

Comment

Hi,
                                  Posting to get my first thread going on in order to solve my LCD power issues.

Comment

Hello, just registered yesterday on this forum. I hope I'm gonna spend a lot of time here.
                                    Cheers.

Comment

Hello!

Comment

Hello,

i like this forum,

thanks.

Comment

Hi,

Very amateur hobbyist tech here. Done a few solder jobs but only following very closely to some instructions and tutorials. Currently trying to repair a GigaWorks S750. Got it working once after replacing a bunch of low-quality Capxon capcitors, then something else blew. Not really great at troubleshooting on my own so I come to forums like these to get more expert advice.

Thanks for hearing me out and thanks in advance for the help!

Comment

Working...
                                          X