• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hi

Comment

hi I'm new and I'm alessandro, I signed up because I read so many important discussions, I hope I chose the right section to introduce myself.
      I just wanted to help with my step further on, for people like me had problems with tv sony bravia kdl37v5500 that suddenly flashed 8 times red light, I managed to solve the problem by replacing the micro fusibbile f7201 on mainboard ba.
      I hope this helps
      thanks

Comment

Hi guys. Signing up after hitting a wall trying to figure out what is wrong with my Samsung LN46C630. Read this page and a couple others and can't pinpoint the issue.

Comment

Name: Louis
          I am from Perth Australia, I am 25 years old,
          I grew up with the amiga/commodore 64.
          I am a apprentice sparky here, but allways been interested in electronics and fixing things
          I came to this site because I am trying to learn how to replace capacitors and find out which ones are dead or not
          Thank you

Comment

Hi all from AUSTRIA !!
            I read some interesting posts.
            I hope someone can help !

Comment

Hi

First timer in this forum. Went here because of problem with my plasma 60 pk550n. Clicks on and of all the time without any picture. Hope theres a thread out there that will solve my problems.

I can see there is a lot of competence out here.....

Anders
              Last edited by aroos; 06-21-2015, 09:28 AM.

Comment

Hi every one.
                I,'m Victor Moreno from Caracas, Venezuela.
                I have a degree in system engineer.

Regards

Comment

hello i an frikandel like soldering alot
                  thats why i run into repairing of laptops pc's and so on

Comment

Hi all,
                    Have been doing electronics since I was a teenager. Love working on computers mostly.

Comment

Hello All:

I am always looking for technical information to repair any or all of my electronics. This site appears to have many helpful members.

Comment

Hello Everyone,

I'm not new, but I guess I haven't posted yet.

Well I repair electronics, mostly as a hobby, but also for money. I have:
                        JBC-1BB Soldering Iron
                        TH2822A LCR (+Esr) Meter
                        Honton HT-R490 Rework Station
                        Aoyue 968+ Rework Station
                        Skymen JP-060S 15L Ultrasonic Cleaner
                        Tektronix Type 310A Analog Oscilloscope
                        DMM
                        Various other service electronics

I've been repairing electronics at the component level for awhile

Comment

Hi Im from the Midwest state of Illinios and hope to gain a more clear workings of Tv/video power supplies. Thanks Curly

Comment

High all!

As this thread started "As this is a brand new forum..." and the year was 2003, I guess we are a bunch of optimists!

A am Lars, an old tech in the Audio, Musicelectronics and Studio/Pro Audio genres.
                            I have been around since 1971 building synthesizers and experimenting with taperecorders, the first thin I build was a WhaWha with Fuzz included, it was a copy project. So I made one excellent whawha into be two. I later sold that copy to a friend.
                            I builded the Wireless World Synthesizer from 1973, and I tried to copy a Oberheim OBx but Yamaha released their DX7 during the microcoding, and I just lost interest for some reason. 1980 somewhere that was. I still have that project pending

Today I am retired, and just play around with my studio and the zillions synthesizers and equipment I have as leftovers from 40 years in the business.

Well that's me. My real name is Lars. Cya!

Comment

Hey!

My name is Andross (or just call me Kelv). I guess Ill give a brief backround of who I am.
                              Im 21 years old. Born in Brooklyn New York City. Technology has always been something Ive loved tinkering with since I was a young lad. I am currently studying Computer Engineering at my local County College. I also have a few certs (Comptia Mainly) under my belt from my high school training. Hope to learn and have some fun on this forum! Cheers!

Comment

Hi first time iv been here hope to learn and maybe help others. Thanks Curly

Comment

Hi folks! A quick hello from France, where, like Obelix, I fall, not into magic potion, but in electronic components when I was young.

I'm now 46, graduated in electronics, having some skills in electronics. Sadly, I work in computing now, since there is no more interesting jobs in electronics ...

I worked (a long ago) for a repair workshop specialized in measuring tools, and still in electronics. There is almost not a day without I have something to do in electronics, even on sundays.

My best 'shop' to find electronic components, and even, appliances : recycle point, where you can find TVs, computers, electronic devices and so on. For free, of course!

Comment

Hi there. Newbie to the site however I have some electro ics exp. Mostly been looking here for solutions to my psu issue on a darned vlestra set grrrrr

Comment

Hey guys, Issac from PA and just joining to look into repairing my first TV. Hope to find out a lot of new things here!!

Comment

Hello, new to the forum hoping to get some help with my tc-p55vt50

Comment

Hello from Canada's capital city Ottawa!

Doing some Samsung repairs so checking out the info on the forums.
                                          Background as Elec Engineer, 25+ years as Designer, Applications Eng, then to the dark side of sales at Motorola/Freescale. Been repairing and tearing down since I was a teenager.

Comment

Working...
                                          X