This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Howdy folks consumer electronics tech over three decades ago,i like what is post here finally decicded to register.

Comment

I'm always looking for more in depth troubleshooting and design info. This forum looks very promising.

Comment

Hello everyone, glad to be a new member, got a bunch of tv's to troubleshoot! all the best!

sith.

Comment

Hello all. I'm an urban ex-patriot, left the big city 13 yrs ago for the end of the world North Dakota. not much use for an industrial controls guy in farm country, been self teaching consumer stuff for a while now. big difference in build quality to say the least. Looks like a great forum, sometimes when I'm feeling a bit froggy one comes in that makes me scratch my head. you can catch me at farpoint electronics

Comment

Hello everyone. Came here for advice for repairing my Samsung p2350 monitor. Looks like there are seriously knowledgeable people here.

Comment

Hello everybody! Looks like this is the best forum to learn how to repair our electronic devices. Hope I can repair mine!

Comment

Hello,

I'm a DIY type of person and generally always looking to do things myself when possible. Primarily to learn along the way, but also to tinker with whatever I can.

My primary field in life is in the biotech industry, but I'm a huge fan of electronics in general and coding.

I've browsed this forum many times before, but I'm only just now getting around to creating a profile so that I can post some questions.

Thanks for hosting and supporting a community focused on technical repair.

Ryan

Comment

Hello friends, just saying hi before I settle down for lots of reading through these forums.

Comment

Hello everyone! Such a great forum with so much useful information. It will be a pleasure to be a part of it.

Comment

Hi from Melbourne Australia, ive only just found this great forum, thanks to all the great contributors. Greg

Comment

Hi guys, just decided to join this forums. I found it while I was searching for info on my fuzzy samsung tv screen

Comment

Hi my name is Kevin i am a electronic repair technician working on TVs in the 80s 90s then on epos stuff like cash registers then on to repairing logic boards for vending machines noe redundant at the mo so just repairing what i can get i not a man of many words but if i can help with anything please ask.

Comment

Hi All

I'm from France and i decided to joint this forum to fix things and help other people to give a second live to things

I'm graduate in Electronics, intereseted in power amps, lights, dmx, ilda ana laser lights

So if you have questions on these topics i'll try to help

Regars

jP

Comment

Hello All! I came to this forum to help further educate myself as well as others if i am able to.

Comment

I used to think electronics was for nerds(,,) I must be the biggest nerd around , I'm hooked on it,,,well done for creating the best forum for so much help.......

Comment

Hey,

I'm new member. I'm a retired engineer who developped from scratch, hard + soft) 8-bit MCU small system (mainly 8051 MCU family).
                                  First personnal system based on Intel 8080 CPU in 1977. No OS, just a bootsrap that executes a dedicated app stored on a 8" floppy. I had to write an OS from scratch.
                                  Still interested in using small system based on Atmel 8-bit AVR MCUs or 32-bit ARM MCUs. Also programming somme Windows apps to help managing golf competitions and national seniors players ranking (Visual studio with C# + mySQL + PHP).
                                  I hate to throw devices that could be repaired. That's the reason why I reach this forum.
                                  I live in south of France.

Comment

I'm glad to be a member here and hope to be helpful to others I weork at a TV-Appliance dealer in Ohio and was until one year ago the owner on my own TV shop for 39 years. I try to repair all things at component level.

Comment

This is Wayne from Rochester, New York. Glad to find this forum. Currently has an issue with a 40" Samsung TV with On/Off cycling problem. Looking for help to fix it. Fixed a few motherboards in the past by replacing bad caps.

Comment

Hello my name is Terry from Kansas City. I'm having an issue with a M550NV Vizio. It will not respond to any commands. I have unplugged the tv waited 30 seconds with the manuel control button depressed for 30 seconds, nothing. I also noticed that the Vizio light in front is the normal bright orange at fisrt then dims and blinks on and off. It never turns white only a dim than dimmer orange.

Comment

Hey everyone. I ended up here to know if anyone has some tips on how to fix my monitor, samsung 2253lw. It´s flashing and i really cant spend money on a new one.
                                          I'm uploading a video showing off the problem.

I'll look for some solutions on the forum, if i cant find one i'll start a new thread.

Peace

Comment

Working...
                                          X