Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is a great place to learn and share our knowledge in electronics!!!

Comment

Hi any one know the wiring diagram for cello there is two wires from the screen white and red they are two pin but there is only one 2 pin port any ideas thank you

Comment

Hola Soy Tecnico gracias por la info saludos desde Argentina ..

Comment

Hello! My name is Marcin and I live in Poland. I'm just learning to repair the basics of electronics. Regards.

Comment

Muito Agradecido

Comment

Buenas tardes ,mi nombre es Nelson y deseo lo mejor para el grupo,saludos desde honduras

Comment

A am a new member and I want to read many things about pc

Comment

Hello I am interesting in all things tech and electronics

Comment

Hello, I am just starting to teach myself computer and electronics repair.

Comment

Hello everyone. my name is alexis, and i just one to learn from your expirence and also share mine, i live en Nicaragua. and i starter to dig in this big world of electronic.

best regards

Comment

Hello

I am 47 years old and i involved with electronics from 13 years old. For many years i repaired
                        computers and the 10 last years i support industrial automation (plc, dcs...) on a power factory.

Comment

Hi folks, i am new to the game, Keen on picking up some skills and friends along the way. From Singapore

Comment

Hello, my name is Alex and I am delighted to be part of this forum. thanks for everything​

Comment

I'm Mykeadio and I love computers repair

Comment

Mieszkam w Polsce jestem elektronikiem , czasem lubię pomajsterkowac

Comment

Hi everyone, just introducing myself, nice to be here.

Comment

Hi, I'm dre, software engineer mostly focusing on web dev, web3 and AI, I'm here because of the weather! 😏

Comment

Hello there,
                                      My name is Ruediger, I am from Germany, and I work in IT since many years. I am interested in some hardware schematic details posted and discussed in these forums... Have a great day!

Comment

Hello everyone I am hernan Castillo I am here to learn how to unlock my surface laptop 4 I have made it to the factory reset screen but all it does after That it gives me the blue recovery key screen and then I can click on Skip but it says there was a problem resetting the laptop and I don't know what to do about this I would appreciate it if someone can walk me through the troubleshoot I would appreciate it if someone can help me out with that asap thank you

Comment

Hello everyone I am ahmed moustafa I am here to learn how to fix thinkpad x13 yoga gen 2 laptop
                                          its bios is broken i need the dump bios version. iam an electronics and communication engineering. i can fix multiple software and hardware issues.
                                          i have a long experiance dwaling with laptops and and microwave and CAD tools in pc

Comment

Working...
                                          X