Clear All

Hi im new and here to help

Comment

Hi, don't mind me, just trying to learn repair things

Comment

New here, looking for help troubleshooting a 7600 gt pcie gpu

Comment

HI,
          This MS12 want to discuss and get knowledge about apple device repair.

Comment

Hey Guys! Im a GPU collector and general hardware collector. I started with hardware in the Pentium MMX era, my father owned a hardware maintenance and store place, always surrounded by computers, servers and printers. That store closed and my father became a full time developer, i followed his steps, became a full-stack developer .. soo years ago when my life started to been more stable, started to acquire some old things that i always dreamed off . i acquired a old car that was my dream when i was a child.. and a started acquiring some old computers e video-games that a dreamed when a has a little boy..

One of my addiction has GPU.. so a started to build my collection of AGP/PCI/PCI-E gpus.. and started learning how to repair and keep than working. so Joining the forum to learn how to repair may old GPUs and hardware. Thanks all!

Comment

my name is Salihu Omeiza
              from Nigeria, am a hardware Laptop repair still coming up on my skills
              married with 2 kids expecting one more to come smile
              I run a service centre here in Nigeria
              I hope to meet more friends here

Comment

HOLA

Un gusto, soy nuevo en esto pero lo que mas me encanta es aprender cosas nuevas sobre todo reparar, espero aprender mucho de ustedes y claro despues poder ayudarlos!!!
                un gran abrazo saludos!!!!!

Comment

mi nombre es diego y me interesa la electronica

Comment

Hey everyone, just looking around for some BIOS

Comment

Hey everyone!

Just another guy looking into repairs In BC

Cheers, D

Comment

Hey I'm Chris from Quebec 24 years old and now 4 years repairing computers (Mainly laptops),

I'm here because i'm trying to help an elementary school with their refurbished laptops. They bought a Dell Latitude 7410 and Somehow entered a false password. We can't find it so i will be trying to help them with this forum.

Comment

Good Day All,

I am Darryle, a business owner from Cali, looking to gain some knowledge as well as contribute ...

Comment

Hi to everyone, it's my first time here.
                            I am a full-time technician in Portland, hoping to learn more about my field.
                            Thanks!

Comment

halo saya anggota baru
                              perkenalkan nama saya amin

Comment

Name is Joe

I've been tinkering with computers since I was 5 , I am an avid PC gamer and am always playing through my library of steam games. Never worked in computers , all self taught ..

"Try not to let your schooling I interfere with your education"
                                Mark Twain

Comment

Hello all!
                                  I'm a repair tech in Idaho and I'm here to further myself in board level diagnostic and repair.
                                  I've been in and around IT and device repair for some years now, but just in a the last year or so have really found that I love board level repair.
                                  I'm still very much a novice but I'm taking in as much information as i can!
                                  Thanks for reading!

-Earwig

Comment

Hi, i'm here trying to learn

Comment

hi everyone, im newbie. please teach me 😁

Comment

Hey I work at a repair shop and I just needed a bios dump to revive this old Asus laptop.

Comment

Hi I'm BHorde. I'm just a casual computer enthusiasts who occasionally run into tech problems I need answers to.

Comment

Working...
                                          X