X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello my friends. thanks a lot for this forum, this is very interesting

Comment

Hi all, nice to be here :-)

My current hobby is repairing GPUs and motherboards, and I find this forum as a very interesting source of information.

Usually I don't have many things to contribute, but I'll post something about iRog chips thay might help others. I hope you like it.

Many thanks!

Comment

Hello, new member intro looking to make a long-winded post looking for help with an ancient LCD display (Viewsonic VP230mb). I found this forum after attempts at my regular retro sites (atariage, reddit, maker pro, etc) came up empty. Found users here answering questions I would like to ask... wish me luck!

Comment

Hi, I am mostly messing around with e-waste so getting bios unlocks is always good

Comment

Hi from Italy

My interest is repair game consoles and PCs. I have "decent" success and I would like to learn something new everyday and improve my knowledge

Ciao a tutti

Comment

Just here for the patch for t480s

Comment

Hey all, I'm joining in the hope that someone can help me with my broken Thinkpad! But I might stick around since this is such a cool community. I'm from the Netherlands and gonna be looking for an engineering internship soon..

Comment

Encontré BadCaps mientras investigaba en Internet sobre el problema de los condensadores. Cuando domine la recapitulación, ofreceré a mis clientes fuentes de alimentación y placas modificadas para las necesidades críticas de su negocio.

Comment

Ciao a tutti ds roma

Comment

Just a shade tree electronics tech if you will.

Comment

Just learning about technology. I feel like this place has alot to offer so im just checkin it out.

Comment

Hello, like messing some laptops or tech

Comment

Hello, my name is Udin, I am 30 years old and from Indonesia.
                            I am very happy to see this healthy forum. My purpose in joining this forum is to gain knowledge about repairing GPUs and other components. I feel like I have been cheated by a repair technician and ended up spending quite a lot of money, even though I said I didn't have much money, and the repairs did not yield any results.

Comment

hi, im trying to modify my laptop mainboard by firstly doing some research if its possible or not and turns out it is, i just stumble upon this forum by searching for my laptop mainboard schematics and noticed how friendly and cooperative everyone are and how each question have their desired response and suggestion, i inspire to become a pragmatist in every useful language that still compatible in our standard technologies, im new to this field so i hope ill learned a lot on the way, thanks for creating this forum.
                              Sierra.
                              Last edited by Sierra-001A; 05-20-2024, 01:01 AM.

Comment

HI i'm new member , my name Rio from Indonesia and i hope this forum would help me , because i know very little about electricity and i hope this is the right place

Comment

大家好,

我是吉米,來自荷蘭,我是一個技術人。
                                  我很高興加入這裡。

Comment

Hello guys, I am just a newbie in electronics trying to lay a better practical foundation in electronics. I will be with you mostly in computer related issues as well as audio and LED TV problems.

Comment

YEAH!!! Great INFO

Comment

Hey, This ntoslinux, I am an electronics newbie wanting to learn about firmware specifically. My first computer was a Pentium 4.

Comment

hi, im new

Comment

Working...
                                          X