Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm just a little curious guy from Türkiye. I earn my living by teaching a classroom.

Comment

merhaba ben ahmedtalhaaltay

Comment

Hello world! Just a student testing MB's

Comment

Hi. My name is Stefan. I found this site while researching a BIOS issue.

Comment

Hi, Jake here. Multiple shops have failed me, so i am about to embark on my own board repair. Hoping my 40+ years of soldering experience doesn't let me down.

Comment

Hello All! Here to learn more about these wonderful devices

Comment

My name is hotgly, based in California.
                I work for biotech and am a fan of all technologies and engineering, especially electronics.
                Would love to learn from this board and do cool stuff on the computers.

Comment

hola a todos por aca leyner villarreal , siempre dispuesto a aprender y a compartir

Comment

I'm German, I'm a technician looking for new knowledge.

Comment

Hi everyone!

I Just want to thank Admin for this opportunity to introduce my self here.

My name is Leeroy Bani and I'm originally from Papua New Guinea, which is located in the South Pacific region.

I'm currently a year 3 student taking Information system and Data Management @ Pacific Adventist University. I have a keen interest in the field of computer science which now I'm currently working on to develop the skills in this area of profession.

How I found badcaps.net?

I'm face with a situation which prompted me to go online to look for solutions and answers which I came across badcaps.net .

What I think about this site?

I think I'm in the right place where I can interact and build my self here as well as sharing what I can to help others who may need some assistance here just as I may.

Thank you very Admin 💯

Comment

nice to be here anyway thank you for letting me in here love to do stuff in electronics
                        I am working as a technician in my country and being a part of this forum is a gift thank you all are looking forward to help others and lo gain knowledge

Comment

my name is William I'm just looking for acer Chromebook "314 CB314-1H" schematic diagram or debug pinout I'm trying to mount my old Chromebook on the wall without a keybord and i need a way to turn it on
                          Attached Files

Comment

Hello Everyone,

I'm Ali Goma'a

36 years old married with no children.

I have only 1 nephew, who is orphan, so I treat him like my own child.

I bought him a used laptop HP elitebook 840 G6 last year, couple days ago, it blacked out. I sent it to maintenance, there was an issue with ram housing, it was fixed, however not sure why the bios was corrupt, so the shop told me that they cannot find a proper bios rom to flash it, as they can only find 16mb rom and they need to get 32mb.

So i'm not that familiar with electronic repairs, but I can see a lot of good people, so thank you all for having me!
                            Last edited by prof107; 05-15-2024, 08:19 PM. Reason: .

Comment

Hi Guys, my Name is Jan and i found this community while watching for Board Views and Schematics for Laptops. Im new to Laptop Repairing and trying to learn everything from 0 knowledge.

Comment

Hello, I'm Kacper and I'm from Poland. Glad to be part of the community.

Comment

Hello everyone.

Comment

I am a new member to this elite circle. Pulling things apart is my favourite hobby and I have been doing it since I was 7 years old. I am now 73 years old and nothing has changed. I am looking for a boardview for the MacBook Air A2179 and A2337. If anyone can help, it would be most appreciated.

Comment

hi i am fahad, from paskistan, asia, i do laptop motherboard repair, nice form it helps me alot in schematic, bios, thanks for creating such a nice platform....

Comment

Hello my name is ossai Chukwunaru Micheal, I new into motherboard repair. I wish to learn more, I want someone to teach me and put me through.

Comment

Hello I'm a guy from germany trying to fix some "unfixable" devices from time to time.
                                          Not only pc related, also industrial electronics and home automation devices.

Comment

Working...
                                          X