Clear All

hello everyone,
    i am jayffer, curently working as a technician with my own small shop,
    i do hardware and a little bit software
    i am 31years old from laguna phillipines,

Comment

Hello just joined

Comment

Hello, I'm Ahsan Tahir, your trusted computer and laptop repair technician, equipped with a passion for problem-solving and a toolbox filled with top-tier equipment. With expertise in handling intricate electronic components, I specialize in diagnosing and repairing issues with precision and efficiency. Armed with tools like the Sorensen DCS 40-25 PSU, Goldstar DSO VC-6275 oscilloscope, Kada 2018D+ SMD rework station, T12 and JBCC210 soldering irons, and the Mechanics E3 microscope, I'm dedicated to delivering reliable solutions tailored to your device's needs. Whether it's troubleshooting hardware malfunctions, conducting intricate soldering tasks, or ensuring microscopic precision in repairs, I'm here to restore your technology to optimal performance. Your satisfaction and your device's well-being are my utmost priorities. Let's get your technology back on track together.

Comment

Hi new here Have a nice day!

Comment

hi, this is Anton from Germany, i am just new here, hope we can discuss more computer related topic here. thanks everyone!

Comment

Hi this is Knut from Norway.

Just joined this forum for some advice :-)

Comment

Ciao Ragazzi,
                sono contento di far parte di questo bellissimo forum, e spero di poter condividere con altri amici la mia esperienza lavorativa.

Comment

Hey this is Noc from Denmark. I have basic electronics knowledge but have not used that since university.

Looking for some advice to fix a few laptops lying around, and hopefully learn a thing or two!

Comment

hi, i'm valent

Comment

I like fixing broken electronics. Looking forward to learn more and share my knowledge.

Comment

Hello world. Am here.

Comment

Hello World! I'm a desperate laptop user in search of a python snippet!

Comment

Hello,

I am going into the hobby of electronics repair. Troubleshooting has always been a passion of mine. this forum has great information to take from. I hope that I can contribute knowledge after I am past burning things up!

Comment

Hi. Hope to learn new stuff and perhaps help others!

Comment

Hello everyone, I'm Ivan and I'm an enthusiast who wants to learn more about the world of electronics

Comment

my journey began on a Tandy TRS-80 in the early 1980s - entering code was necessary to play video games! I am both a hardware and software guy. thanks

Comment

Hi guys, hope you're all doing great. I joined this community to ask for some help. I need schematics and boardview for Asus ROG Flow X16 GV601RM. If anyone can assist, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks in advance!

Comment

Hello All,

I am Mood, I'm a network engineer but I recently decided to dive deeper into bios modification. I have always been a software guy and have degrees in both networking and cyber security. With trial and error I hope to provide everyone here some really interesting posts that may or may not assist you in progressing your learning further.

Comment

hola soy nuevo por aqui .. a si que espero ver una gran comunidad de gente amable y respetuosa

Comment

Hello. My first computer was a KIM 1, but my computer experience goes back even further (IBM 360 when they first came out). I'm retired now, but my background is math, programming and financial analysis.

Comment

Working...
                                          X