This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello everybody,
    my name is Stefano and I would like to thank You everybody to permit join this community.
    Thank You again

Stefano

Comment

hi everybody,
      Your sweet and gracious welcome made my day. I feel privileged to be part of such an amazing community.
      I am passionate about electronics and repair in general.
      Thank You again

Comment

Ola my name is Oppap I am an IT Enthusiast

Comment

Hello Badcaps community and Mr Petabyte, after seeing the work on this forum i want to contribute and enlarge this site!

Comment

hp elitebook 845 g8 smc.bin file

Comment

anyone have smc.bin for hp elitebook 845 g8

Comment

hello

Comment

Hello everyone, while looking for a solution to a problem, I found your forum. And I think I'll definitely find the answer here)))

Comment

hello guys, i'm peter

Comment

Hi everyone, I'm new to electronics repair and this forum looks to be a great resource. Thank you.

Comment

Hello my Name is Chris and nice greeting to the badcaps communitiy

Comment

Hello. I'm Evpatiy

Comment

Hi Everyone,
                            My name is Boba, i'm from Serbia.
                            I am new to laptop reparing, and i need help

Comment

Hello, all

Comment

Hello, I'm keen on IT security, electronics, want to combine both worlds with help of this community

Comment

Hi everyone!
                                  Hope to learn more about computer electronics.
                                  Nice to be here,
                                  Martin

Comment

Hello. I'm Cristian and panasonic toughbook drives me crazy

Comment

whats up guys, teaching myself how to fix broken stuff like laptops. hoping to learn alot

Comment

Hello!

I've always had a mild interest in tech since my days in middle school, which meant that I often broke things more than I fixed them (gotta start somewhere).

My first laptop was a Sony Vaio and I loved that thing to bits. Shockwave games were my daily fix but the malware I often ended up with as a result taught me to learn more about my PC and how to browse the web.

From there I was plagued by all sorts of malware and even ransomware once (which was where I finally learnt enough to prevent infections). But obviously life isn't fun when it isn't interesting so that was when my hardware issues began - with my new laptop the HP ENVY (infamous for hinge issues). Loose battery ports, broken hinges (thanks to which I now handle all my laptops like they're made of glass that can shatter at any moment) , display issues and all sorts of "fun" hardware problems.

Now I own an MSI GF65 10UE which has its own issues too, one of which has led me to this site and loads of other sources on the finer points of computer hardware.

Aside from this, I'm an avid gamer although I do get burnt out playing games every now and again (I take that opportunity to be a bit more social because God knows I should be). I love games that aren't too complex to play (but I do prefer having the option to make it complex). My favourites are Minecraft, Forza 5, RDR 2, COD Infinite Warfare, Just Cause 3, Halo Reach and Halo 4. I've only really gotten into gaming recently and I'm looking to expand my library.

Comment

Hi, I need help,I can't log into the bios, requires a password hp probook 6450b s/n SNU1081GNR , Product WD773EA#ACB, warranty: 1y1y0y help please.

Comment

Working...
                                          X