Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello all, I'm kenanddkc from Moldova, Mobile Phone and Computer Engineering Master!

Comment

Hello Im Mitolamito, from Japan.
      Interested in structure of Bios.
      Actually, the Japanese community of Bios knowledge is very small.
      Because of it, joined this forum Badcaps.

feel free to talk to me.
      Thank you

Comment

Hello, I am a pen tester interesting in UEFI/BIOS bypass for the purpopos stolen laptpop assessments.

Comment

Hi everyone

I've been using computers since the Acorn Electron (the computer before the BBC master - used in the majority of British schools to teach computing in the late 80/90s).

I learnt programming on an Amstrad PC, running DOS 3(?) and have gone through most iterations of Windows. I own a MacBook and an old HP laptop PC at home. I've used Linux and various flavours of Unix via past jobs and a passing interest.

Working in ICT support (PC repair/software install etc) for over 30 years but I feel that there more interesting stuff happening at lower levels and I sometimes tinker with Raspberry Pi boards (Pi zero / nano etc).

Came across this site when looking for details on flashing BIOS (I currently work in a Scottish College and loan student laptops have had their passwords set by students that thought they now owned them 🤦🏻)

I think I can learn a lot from being here.

Comment

Hello.
            I have been interested in electronics for over 40 years, and I've been dabbling in various programming languages as a hobby for about 35 years. I've dealt with practically everything that works with or consumes electricity—I've installed electrical systems, communication systems, and automation for dozens of houses and repaired home appliances and consumer electronics. For the last three years, I have focused on repairing laptops and desktop computers. Alongside my main job, which involves hardware development and testing related to energy systems, I also repair laptops that stores selling used equipment prefer not to handle. I hope this forum will help me find solutions to various problems that I still struggle with, or for which it is difficult to find information elsewhere.
            All the best and good health to us all

Comment

Hello im usually known as Kabel Salat and im here seeking guidance with hardware repair. My last attempt at unlocking a bios was with my macbook. After successfully unlocking it and testing that it works I accidentally slipped with my screwdriver while reconnecting the battery which seems to have killed the board.

Currently im working on a new project involving a dozen HP laptops that were donated to a nonprofit organization I work at. Unfortunately all of them are locked with a bios password. Im looking forward to learning from the experiences of others here and hopefully finding a way to bypass these BIOS passwords to put these laptops to good use.

Sincerely Kabel Salat

Comment

ola so quero baixar um arquivo de bios

Comment

Hello everybody

I am a noob on this topics..
                  i herad about you from a feiend
                  Hipe i can fins solution for my issue
                  thanks in advance

Comment

Hi, have been in IT for 40+ years, started in Philips business systems, digital, compaq, hp, ibm, dell, Citrix, Microsoft and ran my own business for many years semi retired. But pick up the occasional project that interests me.

Comment

Hi everyone Just to hello to everyone from me J_George from New Zealand,
                      I am an old Navy radio and Radar serviceman, later working on Networking mostly with Major telecoms here in NZ, Now I am on my own doing repairs of Laptops and computers, I do get some odd ones to repair as well, I appreciate these forum, I would like some help on mac book repairs, if someone can guide me where I should send my unsolved fault request in the Forum to help me that would be very good,

Currently, I am working on a MacBook Pro A1990 15" board 820-01814-A. , i am getting power cycling between 5v 0.048 A to 0.460 A . not sure where to start with this, this happens in all 4 USB ports. any help would be greatly appreciated,
                      Just to add this was looked by another repair shop previously but i don't see any major damage on the board
                      Last edited by J_george; 04-16-2024, 02:42 PM.

Comment

I Have several HP Laptops from work that they didn't wipe the BIOS password for. I am looking for help. Thank you!

Comment

Hey guys and gals, I'm terry from Rockville, Maryland. I came here for help with bios/uefi flashing As well as help with getting some schematics and boardviews. Thank you to all the community for keeping this place alive and active.

Comment

Hello everyone,

I'm new to this but I really liked the way you help here.

i 'm 35 years and i like computers and electronics stuff.

Comment

Hello everyone, I am a systems engineer, I have registered to solve a problem that I urgently need. I also have knowledge in electronics, so the idea is to learn more to give good results.

Comment

Hello

Comment

Hello! i'm from Brazil

Comment

Hello everyone! I've used this site before in the distant past and always got great information. Finally joined! A little background about me: I've been in the electronics repair industry for on and off for about 20 years. Mostly TV's and Stereos. Always loved it. Recently started getting back into it, and having tons of fun doing so. I'm fairly well experienced in electronics, a bit of warranty stuff too. I'm hoping I can help out here a bit and learn as well too! Thanks so much to everyone who created this forum, and those that have contributed!

Comment

hello, live from Jersey city Nj, i am a tech looking to expand my knowledge

Comment

Bro I need Lenovo ThinkPad gamer 3 bios bin

Comment

我想修复我的表面

Comment

Working...
                                          X