Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

abuge from United Sates Of America almsot a year ago joined this forum and community is help hope for best badcaps thank you

Comment

Jaroslav from Černošice, Czech Republic
      hobbyist, I love to return things back to life

Comment

K4

Comment

Bonjour à tous.

moi c est Sime amateur d informatique

Comment

Hi everyone.

Just a regular guy who enjoys repairing "e-waste" and make use of older hardware, hope everyone is having a great day.

Comment

I want to open a new topic but I can't. I could open it in the old forum, but I can't open it now.

Comment

hi, looking for information on ps5 repairs

Comment

Aaron Alldaffer born 03/11/88 currently living in Chattanooga TN.

Currently working out of my shop named Chatt Fix. Specializing in Video game repair, Drones, and TVs as my local market does not supply these repair needs. I'm wanting to learn more with TV's and motherboard repairs to expand my knowledge and grow my business. I'm hoping to gain knowledge not only to improve my business but to help others as well!

Comment

Hello, I am new to electronics repair and heard that this place has a lot of information about it.

Comment

Hello Comunity, lets fix all broken stuff

Comment

Just trying to fix my laptop

Comment

Hello everyone, I am a long-time electronics enthusiast looking for a new hobby. I have watched many YouTube videos and repaired a few items. I hope to gain knowledge of electronics repair the help me fix some pet projects. My second post will be about a fussy Pioneer EEProm. Cheers!

Comment

Hello everyone, my name is Nam and I am a computer repair technician. Looking forward to all the helpers

Comment

hello, my name is adam,

Comment

Daniel from Spain

Comment

Hello, name's Diskette.
                                  I'm 16 years old, I have interests in Computers and stuff.
                                  I like Unix systems, they're my cup of tea.
                                  I am a huge believer in free (libre) software and I believe all software should at least has its source open when you buy them.

I'm here just to snoop around this forum, in case I find anything interesting :v

Comment

Hi everyone!

Comment

Hi All.
                                      brand new to this whole repairing things concept.
                                      Delve mainly into laptops so it's a bit tricky knowing whats what at the start.
                                      currently working on a hp probook g1 with something wrong power wise. screen doesnt come on.
                                      was working fine one day and the next was like this. not a clue what happened but keen to try figure it out on my own by learning 😁

Comment

New to the site. Trying to learn more about BIOS and modding motherboards in general.

Comment

New To the site, working on self teaching and learning from others on how to diagnose and repair.

Comment

Working...
                                          X