X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hello
    i am shabir and i am new here

Comment

Hello! I am Juan! I'm from Brazil and i'm happy to be here. Thanks!

Comment

My name is Sawsa, and I'm thrilled to join the BadCaps forum. As a technician specializing in car diagnosis, I've always been passionate about unraveling the complexities of automotive systems. From troubleshooting engine issues to fine-tuning performance, I find immense satisfaction in the meticulous process of diagnosing and repairing vehicles.

In addition to my expertise in automotive diagnostics, I'm also deeply intrigued by the world of smart TVs. I have a keen interest in learning how to repair them effectively. I believe that the skills and knowledge I acquire in this forum will not only enhance my proficiency in car diagnostics but also broaden my horizons to encompass the realm of consumer electronics.

I look forward to engaging with fellow members, sharing insights, and embarking on this journey of continuous learning and growth together.

Comment

Greetings to all! I'm Evgeniy. I've been repairing electronics for over 25 years! Glad I found your forum!

Comment

Hi All!

I am 25, English and have lived in Indonesia

Have been employed at a IT company atleast 2 years. my experience on network devices such as cisco/mikrotik/fortinet, make an installation on sites and doing some config for example routing, vpn, remote access
            Currently i am struggling with cloud things (azure especially). still learning and hope soon can switched as cloud engineer

Thanks

Comment

Hey all, Im Dzung, an embedded engineer. Great to be here

Comment

Hello! I am Nemo. I came across this board for my dead Yoga 7 14ACN.

Comment

Hello everyone, just passing by for some help with my Xioami Mi Laptop, thanks!

Comment

Hey all I'm a software engineer from the US who likes tinkering with electronics

Comment

Hi my name is Quique

Comment

Hi guy,
                        good afternoon,
                        goor morning,
                        good evening,
                        to everyone around the world,
                        this is Muzamir from Kuala Lumpur Malaysia...
                        whatsup whatsup whatsup

i do repair laptop and pc
                        in refurbishing and recondition department...
                        Thanks yall

Comment

Wat up peeps. So happy I found this forum. Have a few gpu projects I have been waiting to start looking for resources, which is how I got here. I am a hobbyest but started working on boards at around 12 w/o. Now 40. Have encouraged my son into it and he has been doing robotics, 3d printing, Raspberry Pi, etc. I got it from my father who is engineer at SpaceX. I have done mostly small electronics repair like gaming systems, cell phones, hoverboards, etc. Really just getting into computer hardware with gpus, which seem pretty challenging, but looking forward to diving in.

Comment

My name is Jeferson Lobo, but I call myself "MestreeBR" because I want to understand everything a little so I'm like a master wizard, my passion is for software and I'm studying game development at the moment, but I've learned a lot about the hardware side too, I'm Brazilian and I'm trying to learn English and work outside my country, I'm 29 years old and I love geek culture and that's it for now, thank you for accepting me

Comment

Hey I'm Greg I like repairing electronic and I am glad to be here

Comment

Hi am Charles, I've been having a problem with some of my clients who have put Bios Passwords and forgotten them. Requesting for assistance my Service Tag is D7KWKW2. Thanks in Advance

Comment

My name is ossai chukwunaru Michael I'm from Nigeria I am new to computer repair and maintenance, so I'm here to learn to add more to my skills I just wish everybody here will be friendly with me and I need somebody to put me through on the laptop repair and maintenance I really need to learn it thank you very much

Comment

Hello, A.C.S. from Austria, working as engineer

Comment

Hello everyone,

I am macosx13, a computer and electronics enthusiast for over 20 years. I have a company based in France and I follow this forum carefully.

eager to find the community

Best regards all !!!!!!!!!

Comment

hi there thank you for acceptance i want to learn more and help others for the best of i can thank you

Comment

Hey I'm Hryhory I like repairing electronic.

Comment

Working...
                                          X