Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi everyone!, I'm a newbie in this world, learning a lot while I try to repair some laptops.

Comment

HI MY NAME IS VINEETH FROM INDIA I WOULD LIKE TO BE A PART OF Badcaps Electronics Repair Forum & Schematic Search
      AND I WOULD LIKE TO PARTICIPET IN BIOS PROGRAM ACTIVITIES

Comment

PLEASE HELP ME WITH BIOS OF 6050a3340403 mb a01 DONT HAVE FAULTY BIOS BECAUSE BIOS CHIP MISSING LAPTOP RECIEVED

Comment

Hola a toda la comunidad, estoy muy agradecido de formar parte de este grupo, ya que es bastante bueno los aportes que aqui se comparten, espero poder compartir algunos conocimientos y
          tambien poder adquirir muchos mas.

soy nuevo en el tema de las reparaciones y en verdad creo que aqui podre encontrar la soluciona a las dudas que me surgen,

saludos y por aqui nos estaremos comunicando

Comment

hello from the pacific northwest. I'm here to learn some things and hopefully repair some locked BIOS on a used computer. Just ordered a T48 and looking forward to getting thoroughly confused while reading manuals I don't understand!

Comment

Hi, just here to help friends with locked bios ...

Comment

Evening all

Comment

Hello!
                  I've been here before, now I'm back for more.
                  This is quite an unusual way to get a post
                  I hope I will find what I'm after
                  Cheers!

Comment

I'm a tech lover who loves to rack my brains doing all kinds of things, watching videos, trying things, some more creating things. I love computers and electronics, I hope to count on you, just as I hope in the future to be able to help you. Greetings to all!

Comment

Hi. I lost my last login but have been in the forum since 2017. Looking for bios tools. See you around!🙂

Comment

I'm new to the game, trying to take it more seriously. Appreciate all the knowledge available here Hello to all 'badcapcians' 😁

Comment

hi, this nice forum for everthing, thanks for this site cz can help more and sharing knowledge for us...

Comment

Jsem novacek, potrebuji jen zrusit heslo z meho dumpu. Dekuji

Comment

In 2020, I founded the Computer Repair Center. Currently, I have over 5 years of experience in repairing various hardware components.

During my ICT education, I discovered my passion for assembling and repairing computers. This led me to delve into microsoldering, which I further specialized in.

My expertise now lies in repairing motherboards of laptops and MacBooks, as well as graphics cards.

My approach is informal and approachable, which sets me apart from other technicians. I consider every repair as a challenge and offer my assistance with genuine care.

Comment

I want to learn something so I can fix things broken.

Comment

Hi

I'm a new member just getting started in graphics card repair as a hobby.

After Googling around for schematics and advice, I stumbled on this forum and decided to join in the hope of learning from the wealth of experience of the members here.

I'm a complete novice in electronics repair so I don't think I'll be able to contribute much for a while but let's see how it goes.

I have a few faulty graphics cards to start with and will be posting questions in the appropriate sections.

Thanks!

Comment

B buongiorno a tutti

Comment

Hello everyone, just a Noob, trying to learn.

Comment

Hello everyone!
                                        I studied electronics engineering longtime ago but I work as a technical sales man. Now, I´m learning to repair laptops just for fun.

Comment

HI people, I'm here just trying build my knowledge on how to repair my own electronics and post occasionally on projects I will be working on and commenting on ones that I see. Plus it doesn't hurt that I have always had a strong interest in tinkering with electronics and eventually want to movie into electronic repair professionally.🥨
                                          Click image for larger version

Name:	SdeTOza.png
Views:	55
Size:	626.8 KB
ID:	3246672
                                          P.S. Love LGR and this image.

Comment

Working...
                                          X