This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello everyone!

This is my first time posting to a forum after being in IT for 10-15 years! The reason I have signed up to badcaps is that I have found lots of interesting information here during my career!

I look forward to speaking with you all.

All the best,
    ITPBiosUnlocked

Comment

Hello all; I'm excited to find this group geniuses. I work on board repairs and am always looking for new schematics, boardviews and ideas. Thanks for allowing me to join this great community

Comment

Hello
        im just trying to remove the bios password from my T14 gen 1

Comment

Hi everyone!
          I'm happy to have found such a treasure trove of knowledge here.
          I'm mostly a software developer with a few decades of experience, but I recently got into electronics projects & repair and I'm happy to save things from being thrown to the dump. I'm still pretty amateur, but eager to learn.
          Also shout out and a big thanks to Richard from Learn Electronics Repair, who also is a regular member here and from whom I learned about this forum and quite a lot about electronics and how to repair them.

Comment

Hello, I hope to learn and share with you my passion for electronics!

Comment

Hello!

I am guy who does not work with electronics professionally but have a long term interest. I used to tinker a lot, take things apart and desolder/collect components etc,. But then "real life" and "work" took over. I love fixing and building things in general, not only electronic things but lately it has been refocused on electronics more.

I have a good understanding in general, what components do etc. and lately my interest for repairing modern electronics (laptops, phones, tablets) has increased. I hope to learn and to contribute to this fantastic forum.

Comment

hello i am so glad to be here i am a technician on laptops and computer and i ill be need some help and i see this is the right place this is and amazing community tnx to let me be part of this

Comment

Hello
                  im just trying to fix my brother's computer

Comment

Hello everyone, I introduce myself like many of you, I am a seeker of knowledge; As a pastime, I enjoy trying to repair TVs and laptops and any electrical or electronic device.

Comment

Hello!
                      Trying to fix a moitor audio RSW12 subwoofer!

Comment

Greetings! I have a Vizio TV that just died (sort of) and would like to fix it as opposed to spending $$$ to buy a new one

Comment

Hello, i' m NopSlide! Nice to meet you all!

I am here to fix a laptop problem and by the way, learning new things, helping other people and making it better!

I'm working as a cybersecurity engineer 😄

Comment

New here, dipping my toes into board level shenanigans and what not. Find this stuff interesting.

Comment

I've been immersed in the world of phones and computers since the debut of the first iPhone. My name is Boja, and I've been tinkering with these devices, mastering their intricacies, ever since.

Comment

As a hobbyist, I'm thrilled to embark on a journey of discovery into the fascinating worlds of electronics and computers. These fields have always piqued my curiosity, and I'm eager to dive in and explore the intricacies that lie beneath the surface.

Comment

Heyyyy I'm new here guys. im Jensen form PH. Still on the learning stage. looking forward to explore the complex world of electronics

Comment

Hi everyone, I'm visiting family in the jungle and trying to fix as many of their broken electronics as possible while I'm here. Seems like you are a great resource for this type of stuff!

Comment

hello just introducing my self came on here to fix my liquid damaged MacBook pro 166 2021 A2485

Comment

I stumbled upon this site while trying to troubleshoot hardware problems and was truly amazed to see how nice and helpful the community is. That's why I finally decided to join, hopefully to contribute and receive assistance in return.

Comment

Hello. I`m master from Kazan

Comment

Working...
                                          X