Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi to everyone. Very interesting threads are here. Hope to find info how to fix my 8440p.

Comment

Hi everyone. I am new member here. Looking information for fix my hp desktop.

Comment

AndyBr. I'm an electrical engineer interested in circuit repair

Comment

I had a passion for electronics, but I didn't know exactly how it would happen. I recently acquired new measuring tools and am trying to fix anything that is broken. I like laptops much more, I don't really know why.

Comment

Hi. My name is Dzhemil, I'm from Ukraine. I wanted to take dump for broken bios. Will check forum, interested in this. Will try to share own experience if it will be useful

Comment

hi hi hi I'm new here, my name is Marouane
              my first system was hp compac with pantium 4 cpu i learned alot from that pc
              I'm a hardware and software guy i love both

Now I working in a new computer shop i would have to get new experience with learn and teach

Comment

Hello

Comment

Hi, im just starting a repair buisnies to repair lawn mower pcb and got recomended this forum

Comment

I've been collecting old TV's to try to keep them out of landfill, fixing them, and donating them to the needy. Just learning to save the planet one TV at a time.

Comment

Hello everyone, I am the chromebook Google Computer technical administrator. I have some questions and I hope to learn from you here.

Comment

Hey there! I'm TechWizard, your friendly neighborhood tech aficionado with a knack for unraveling hardware mysteries. Whether it's deciphering the enigmatic codes of bad capacitors or diving deep into the labyrinth of circuitry, count on me to navigate through the electronic jungle.

With years of experience in troubleshooting and repairing, I've earned my stripes as a seasoned problem solver. No glitch is too gnarly, no malfunction too mystifying – I'm here to crack the code and restore your devices to their former glory.

Join me on my quest to conquer the realm of bad caps, one solder joint at a time. Together, let's tame the wild world of electronics and ensure smooth sailing for all your gadgets.

When I'm not wielding my soldering iron, you'll find me exploring the latest in tech innovation, sharing tips and tricks, and fostering a vibrant community of fellow tech enthusiasts.

Let's connect, collaborate, and geek out over all things tech on BadCaps.net!

Comment

Hello, my name is Petros and I am from Greece. I finished my electrical engineering studies years ago. Now I am working as a repair man on household appliances. I don't have big experience in electronics and also my English are not good. Thanks for the acceptance.

Comment

Hello, I'm from Argentina, and I do electronics as a hobby. I'm passionate about electronics and computers (everything I've learned has been thanks to my curiosity). I'm still learning, and I hope to be useful in this forum.

Comment

Hello everyone.
                              Im from Poland Im technician of electronic over 20 years.
                              Join to be with You.

Comment

Hi there,
                                Koelkast here, just some regular hobbyist who found this forum and enjoys the content

Comment

Hello, happy to join this forum!

Comment

Hello, My name is young m and i am looking for a bypass or unlocker to unlock my t470 bios. Locked with supervisor password. This topic is really confusing and has ended me up here i hope to find someone who can help. More specifically im looking for a bios unlocker that doesnt require me to solder.

Comment

welcome feel free to ask any question or just have fun...

Comment

Hello good people!

So glad I found this community as I believe it will help kickstart my first home lab setup. I've been building computers, testing software and tinkering with small home networks for more than 15 years now. Have I ever gotten this evolved, no but I'm willing to dive into the deep end.

Comment

Hi guys, i`m an IT technician from Indonesia, i`m here to learn a few more things and maybe help other

Comment

Working...
                                          X