Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi all, I am an electrical engineering student from USA.

Comment

hello , im a T.I. student tryng to repair my 10 years ago notebook, unsuccessful

Comment

Hello, I am a PhD Biology Student and I also have a IVT degree on PCB repair. Love making repairs on all types of electronics when I have no university stuff to do.

Comment

Hi, my names Phil, mechanic that like to fix things other than trucks, from the UK

Comment

Hello! I am new here and I am working for a Refurbishing warehouse for HP, Lenovo, Acer, and Dell. I am a repair technician on a team of 10 people and I have recently been tasked with researching motherboard Bios unlocking and the forum has been an amazing resource in learning to unlock laptops that we receive from recyclers. We receive many device that are locked and the passwords forgotten by businesses so I am still exploring around here and learning the different ways to modify and work with HP and Lenovo bios!

Comment

I am Dilanka from Sri Lanka and I'm here to find a store to buy parts for my TV

Comment

Hello! i Am Russia

Comment

Hi im john miama
                  looking forward to seeing you

Comment

Hi, I'm new in this community.
                    Hope can learn a lot from you.

THanks

Comment

Long time in the Apple repair game. We always covered everything bud MLB repair. Now we are taking off to the next level! Hope we can be of help and find help when needed!

Comment

Hello everybody,
                        I'm from Ukraine, I'm looking for a solution to problems with the laptop MacBook.

Comment

Hi!
                          From Sweden, love all electronics but mostly audioeffects and amps for guitars.

Comment

Nice forum. Hi from Sllvenia.

Comment

Salam! My name is Ahmed, and I'm from beautiful Morocco. I'm a tech enthusiast with a passion for learning new things. From tinkering with hardware to exploring software, technology has always fascinated me. I'm constantly on the lookout for the latest developments and trends in the tech world.

Comment

hi.. I have a problem with the Bq24781c Asus X415EA charge not increasing, maybe someone can help???

Comment

Hi.. my name is Jack, I have stopped studying electronics for a long time, but I want to start again and I have fallen far behind in this knowledge, now I am starting to learn again from the beginning.

Comment

My name is xanny_chuks and I love electronics. Stumbled on this forum when I was looking for a schematic for my laptop and it's lovely to be a part of this awesome online fam

Comment

Hi i am from uk a technician.

Comment

Hi. My forum name is strjjens.
                                        I'm new to this forum so pls guide me if i'm not walking on the right path, guideline for the forum.
                                        My laptop has stop working and in my quest to seek information for repair I ended up in this forum.
                                        For now, looking fwd to gain feed back, to help me repairing my laptop, and turning it from a brig to a laptop again

Have a nice day
                                        Br
                                        strjjens

Comment

Hi every one!
                                          Greetings from Argentina. Im just an enthusiastics geek 😎

Comment

Working...
                                          X