X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello everyone!

Comment

Hi, simple Java developer here, who just found this beautiful part of the internet.

Comment

Just a guy looking to further educate and pass on what I learnt

Comment

Let me introduce myself. I am 46 years old, Vietnamese and have lived in Australia for 17 years. I specialize in electronics and civil electricity.

Comment

Helo every one, I am Industrial electronic, PC, Laptop repairer from India.

Comment

Hi I'm THXFX, been working in tv repair for a while. I joined here to help and find help from all of you 😁

Comment

Hi ,
                I'm 58 years old guy need to learn repair laptop and mobile phones.
                If you have tutotiols ,videos please forward to me..
                Regards...

Comment

hi, Its Giffie, electronics and computer technician...need to learn more about this stuff from the forum

Comment

hi;
                    I am from Turkey.
                    I am advanced technical about copiers an printers.
                    you can post me whatever you can ask.
                    I will be glad to help you

Comment

Hi everyone! Many thanks for all your contributions - I'm very grateful for the considerable benefits your experiences provide. Due to overwhelming activity levels I'll probably be here only when specific needs arise, although since electrolytic capacitors are nearly the only life limited electronic components which plague modern electronics perhaps I'll use this site more often than many.

My complements to the design of this site - it's impressively thorough yet clean, elegant, and clear and thus quite easy to utilize.

I recreate primarily by restoring legacy cyber systems, especially Macintosh products. I'm here now to research Macintosh Mirror Door Drive AcBel API1PC36 REV:A power converter failures, which all three of my systems have experienced. I sure wish I could find a schematic for this power converter - I could probably discern the key component failures quickly and easily through such a reference, but lacking it the troubleshooting process is terribly inefficient. But the commentary here is very helpful and I appreciate it. A schematic would be enormously beneficial for everyone however, so I hope one of us can find it...

Cheers everyone, BruceC

Comment

Hi guys,

Just a short introduction:
                        I'm a 40+ electrical engineer, originally from Croatia, currently living in Switzerland, who likes to tinker with and repair anything and everything related with electricity. My latest hobby is laptop repair. So I thought I'd join in and learn more from smarter people around the world!

Mostly here to listen in but would be glad to contribute as well.

Comment

Hello everybody, I'm Pabo from Poland. Im a new in electronics topics and wanna learn it.

Comment

hi guys. I have an issue with my Sony LED Tv. I've been told this is a good place to ask. That's why I'm here. Thanks for anyone who will reply and offer advice. Appreciated!

Comment

Hi!

Comment

Hello everyone!

Comment

yoo

Comment

Hi everyone. Nice to meet you all

Comment

hi every one, i' m an ancient mechanics who always like electronic. Now i try to repair things like monitor, desktop, laptop for my pleasure

Comment

Hi All,
                                        Hey folks! excited to join the crew. I'm on a trying to resurrect a 1080 that's seen better days.
                                        Looking forward to swapping stories, tips, and maybe even fixing this piece of junk along the way.

Comment

Hi Im new here ! Hi Everyone

Comment

Working...
                                          X