This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello everyone,

My name is Matthew from Germany. i just enjoy tinkering with computers as a hobby and was looking for a solution for a bios mod when i found this great forum.

Comment

Sorry for all caps, how do I make my first post as I'm starting a cool project with an old Toshiba laptop that will be water cooled and CPU upgrade.

Comment

Hi everyone!
        My name is Gustavs, I'm a tech enthusiast and strongly believe in the right to repair.

Comment

Hello, I'm newbie in Thailand. Just try to fixed my own stuff with a limit tools.

Comment

Hey Guys, im Benni i live in Vienna. I work as an Electrian by the Tram Way. In my work life also privat life i already repaird hundred of various home appliances. My next step is to learn how i can repair my own Apple Products or my Pioneer DJ Music Gear if something is wrong with it.

Best Regard

Benni

Comment

Hi everyone!

My name is Daniel. I live in Germany, and I am very pleased to find so many people with a passion for electronics. In to my free time, I try to repair some circuit boards, for various applications. I am looking forward to learning new things from you!
              With that in mind, wish you all a nice day ahead!

Comment

Hello Guys
                I am a new member, I think I joined like a year ago. Sorry really did not know how to post so lets hope this works. I am retired sort of still work 3 days a week to help support my hobby in electronics. I buy off eBay iPad's and repair /resell
                Thanks
                Dantheman196

Comment

Technician from Malaysia, chip level, nice to meet everyone, gain a lot of experience and thoughts from BadCaps so far. Like it so much.

Comment

Hi! I'm from the Philippines nice to meet you guys and more power!

Currently I'm doing my extra job for computer repair and I'm here to some assistance about some complex issue hope that someone can help!

Comment

Hello!

I'm a pc enthusiast and I currently work in cybersecurity. I'm interested in learning as much as I can.
                      My pc is a bit outdated, with a RTX 2070 and a ryzen 5 3600x, but I'm hoping to upgrade it soon!

Comment

Hello Everyone I am new to this forum.

Comment

Hello.

I'm trying to find a solution for my Lenovo T470 with locked BIOS.

Comment

Originally posted by Foglietti View Post
                            Hello.

I'm trying to find a solution for my Lenovo T470 with locked BIOS.
                            Same issue here but with intel HM70 chipset, intel IME shuts down my laptop after 30mins because I upgraded the CPU, I already pm a member here for help also new here.

Comment

Hi Guys, I a repair technician from Belgium. Seems like Im one of the only ones in my country :-)
                              I found your forum very helpful for SMD components, help, etc.

Thanks for this initiative!

Comment

Hi, i am new to laptop repairs and currently searching for some boardviews

Comment

Hey everyone, Nate here. I'm a Linux admin by trade, but try to fix crap on my own when it breaks. Just here to try to figure out what's going on with my Vizio TV. Thanks!

Comment

Hi I'm Jim, I'm from the UK and fix most things - cars, computers, robots...

Comment

Hi! I am Qureshi. I am from Pakistan and Computer Engineer.

Comment

Hi. Grant checking in from Oklahoma City, OK, USA.
                                        I have unexpectedly started to amass a number of used professional audio gear, not all of which is 100% functional. Came here on recommendation from the Learn Electronics Repair YouTube channel to learn more about the trade, and maybe pick up some hard to find schematics.

Comment

Hi,
                                          Thank you for creating this forum. I am new to electronics. I have always been a curious person with a desire to know how things work. I have always believed that we throw away too many things that could be repaired with the right knowledge. I have several items that I am going to attempt to repair. I feel like it's time to start this journey.

Comment

Working...
                                          X