Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So what started of as a simple printer repair, has evolved into a full-blown electronics learning repair journey. I learned about badcaps from watching a YouTube video about electronics repair and figured, "why not try it out"?. I honestly couldn't tell you the YouTuber but backcaps stuck out to me and I looped around to check it out.

I grew up in the 80s and 90s so I was always around electronical components and always had an interest but never really took the time to learn but now's the time.

Comment

Hello badcaps,

I'm Adrian from the Philippines now residing in the USA. I want to help my people from my home country for FREE! Thank you for this forum!

Comment

Hello.
        I'm ivan from Spain. I have an Acer Nitro and I need repair BIOS with Dump file.
        Thank you for this forum.

Comment

Hello
          I'm from Hungary and I am currently studying At Obuda University as Computer Scientist
          I have a MacBook Pro a Dell Latitude E5000 series laptop. I want to some ideas that I want make possible if a can and for that I need some schematic or diagrams for the connections
          Thank you for this forum!!

Comment

Hello,

I've been watching a lot of videos from the YouTube Channel and I just joined the forum.

Hello everybody!

With the videos and some scrap notebooks at home, I've been doing tests and trying to learn.

Thanks for sharing wisdom

Comment

Hi

Comment

Hello BadCaps forum
                i hope i"m welcome

Comment

Hi, My name is Mickey.

This started out in the 70's as a hobby and then became my main interest. I do not have many friends, so talking to people about myself is not easy. So I will keep this short, Sorry. As I stated talking about myself is of little interest to me and I do not do well at expressing myself, but Electronics and Movies makes me happy. That's about it. It is a pleasure to become part of your community and will try to express myself better, hopefully.

Comment

Hey!

Comment

Hello,

I need to help to unlock the OptiPlex 3090 Micro Service Tag: C79GNK3

Thanks

Comment

• Vesko356
                        Vesko356 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Please go to the forum index to find the relevent forum section to post your request in.This thread is just for introductions.

Hello,

I'm Ariki Working as IT engineer for 15 years.

Thanks

Comment

Hi,
                        My name is Jochem and I live in the Netherlands. I repair Nintendo Switch, Playstation and controllers and want to learn to repair smartphones.

Comment

Hi,
                          My name is Matt and I was an engineer since the 1960s working on TV, video and computers both in UK and Africa.
                          I'm retired many years now, which is just as well as my eyesight, hearing and steadiness of hand have really deteriorated!

Comment

Hi guys, just decided to join your lovely forums

Comment

Hi there! I'm someone who casually tinkers with electronics, from phones to PCs and game consoles. I enjoy exploring the ins and outs of technology and finding ways to make things work better.

Comment

HELLO EVERYONE,
                                IM CARLOS LOVE MY TECH DESKTOP GAMING TO LAPTOPS AND VR, I HAVE A NEW PROJECT WHICH IS ABOUT UPGRADING MY LAPTOPS CPU ON AN OLD LAPTOP IF ANYONE IS WILLING TO HELP OUT IT WOULD BE GREAT.
                                THNKYOU

Comment

• Vesko356
                                  Vesko356 commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  Do NOT post in all caps please!

New member hello everyone

Comment

Hello everyone! My name is Mitch, I'm into building computers, pen testing and programing. I'm not very good at the last 2, mainly programing but I still like learning about it and seeing if I can hack my own wifi ect ect.

Comment

Hello. I'm Bogdan and I'm new here, looking for a solution to the bios problem on my laptop, I found this page and created my account. I will complete my profile with everything I need. I'm sorry that I had the wrong approach but I will get my revenge. My hobbies are electronics, computers and the mountain. Excuse my bad English

Comment

hi team,

I am like the website software you guys are proving.

Comment

Working...
                                      X