Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello everyone, I'm new to the community. I've been repairing PCs and laptops for approximately 8 years, and I have a background in IT. Currently, I work as an IT Systems Engineer. 😊

Best regards,
    Ahmed

Comment

hello

Comment

hello

Comment

Hello!
          I soldered my first PC in 1986.
          Since then, I am always between computers

Comment

Hello,

I need to help to unlock the OptiPlex 3090 Micro Service Tag: C79GNK3

Thanks

Comment

• Vesko356
              Vesko356 commented
              Editing a comment
              Please go to the forum index to find the relevant forum section to post your request in.This thread is just for introductions.

Welcome to the forum! It's great to have such a diverse group of people with different backgrounds and expertise. From electronics to programming to nursing, there's a lot of knowledge and experience here. If anyone has questions or needs help, feel free to ask. Let's make this forum a great place for learning and sharing information!

Comment

Hallo, I,m from Vienna and i work with computer since along time

Comment

Hello world

Comment

Hellow

Comment

I need to find out schematics diagram of Steinberg UR 12., pcb printed these numbers YAMAHA YF989 ZM60700, I searched everywhere but i did't find the schematics of this usb audio interface, If anyone have it please let me know and if anyone have similar schematics diagram please let me know as well.

Comment

• Vesko356
                      Vesko356 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Please go to the forum index to find the relevant forum section to post your request in.This thread is just for introductions.

Hello all! I've been tinkering with various tech since I was a kid, so a couple of decades now. I have always been the one to take various items apart just to see how they work and see how I could "improve" on the design I found. Some ideas were great while others.....were really not haha. I am no expert by any means, so I likely won't have much to contribute to the community but I am glad to be here nonetheless.

Comment

Hi, I been into tech stuff (computers, audio systems, electronics repair, printers) for a while. I'm not the most knowledgeable but I am comfortable tinkering and like to learn more

Comment

Hello! 😎

Comment

Hi, my name is Alex and I'm from Kyiv, Ukraine)

Comment

“I'm a man of few words, thank you.”

- Bakuku, from Belgium

Comment

Hello everyone,

The name is Dan. I work in aerospace by day where I break things for a living (materials characterization). By night, I have a business with my wife in which she is a business coach. Somewhere along the way after video and audio editing for her I started to get work through her clients and we are growing a bit. Enough about that. I am a tinkerer and although I break stuff in my day job, I like to see what I can fix. I just got a Sony mirrorless camera to fix and it's almost done. I ordered a new shutter (a common problem). I also just picked up an rtx 3090 for $300 that sounds like it just needs some new DRmos chips installed. I haven't pulled it apart yet but it looks brand new. The new owner took really good care of it. Disappointing that it failed for him. I'll give that a wack and see how it turns out.

The system I built for video editing is an Asus proart z690 wifi with an I9 12900k, Aio cooler, 1000wattpsu, 64gb 6000mt ram. Currently, I have an RTX3060(for Ai stuff like whisper) and an Intel ARC770(for av1) installed. Davinci resolve actually utilizes both cards. If I get the 3090 working then I'll throw that in instead. I don't game but I probably should. The last time I gamed on a pc other than iracing for a bit was the original Diablo. I guess that makes me----old.

The reason I came on here was to find a schematic for the Gigabyte rtx3090 oc 24gb GPU. If anyone has it or knows where to point me that would be great.

Comment

Hi my name is Bj, I love to learn about Software programs. Please help me. Thank you!

Comment

Hello Everyone,
                                  Well, I'd take off my hat to just say Hello to everybody in this wonderful forum even its name is starting with " Bad..." !
                                  That is not really BAD****at all as I followed this forum; in many chances to read and taken some of the best ideas or suggestions to fix PC/Laptop, etc...
                                  Just want to say Hello to the BAD World of PC and / or Capacitors or whatever... 😎

Comment

Hello folks. I am a collector and user of obsolete scientific instruments primarily used for materials testing and characterization. Instruments I have include ultrasonic test equiptment, eddy current test equipment, laboratory equipment including an high precision potentiostat/galvanostat for performing electrochemistry. My background is in materials science and engineering. My BSE degree covered semiconductor engineering, batteries and applied electrochemistry, optics and instrumentation My primary focus is applied metallurgical engineering. I grew up in the 90s with my hands deep in PC based computers and I know my way around vintage motherboards.

Comment

Hi, my name is Mo ive been fixing and working on electronics since I was 12, I do it as a hobby. My current age is 24, and I'm learning more every day.
                                      I joined this forum because I bought a Lenovo Y540 17irh and cant seem to find the problem, at least not fully.
                                      I did find some resisters that were shorted but I think the problem is something bigger.

Comment

Working...
                                      X