Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've been repairing/using PC's since the Apple IIe and the TRS80..hehe..

im still playing with computer now

Comment

Trabalho com eletrônica em geral desde 1982. Agora migrando para área de Notebooks e desktops.

Comment

Hello.
        My name is Eric. I was born in France and I am a computer and electronics lover.

Thank you for this forum which I hope will allow me to troubleshoot computers.

Comment

Hello

Comment

Hi Thank you. Im just a guy who wants to learn from masters.

Comment

This is a Sri Lankan Software Engineer. Looking for some bios drivers

Comment

Hello nice to join this group

Comment

Bonjour

Comment

Hello!

I found this forum when trying to recover a lost Asus uefi password

Comment

Hi. Also new here. Still figuring out how to fix things Got pointed here from Learn Electronics Repair videos .... will see where the rabbit hole leads ...

Comment

Hello badcaps community.

I'm here for learning.
                        Found this forum after research for my little project.
                        My knowledge of electronics is very little but i try to learn a bit at a time.
                        Would love to learn how to read and understand schematics for mainboards etc in the long run.
                        Thank you.

Comment

Hi from Poland.

I'm a diy enthusiast, and electronic is one of my pastime, so I think I'm at the right place.

Thank You.

Comment

I am a small repairman always in continuous personal and professional growth, I hope to be able to be helped and to help those in need.
                            I discovered this forum thanks to the many videos I saw on YouTube.

Comment

Hello.
                              I'm Mac from Portugal, and i always like to know more things about boards and circuits in general.

Comment

hi everyone! just i arrived here, hoping to learn. Fixing tech is my hobby, and sometimes obsession. I'm not the most social person but i will try my best to contribute 🤗

Comment

Hello my names Lukas.

I've been interested in the engineering field for quite some trying to find out how my computer works. During lectures you talk about how things work at a very high level view. I like that view because it leads to a lot of questions things I can ask and learn but there is still so much that I haven't figured out.

Thanks for being such badasses everyone.

Comment

Hi from Poland.

Comment

Hello, I'm Bruno.
                                      I'm trying to fix my laptop and found this forum. I hope to help this forum in the future.

Comment

Hi all!

Hoping to get a locked leftover saved-from-the-bin laptop running with your help. Since I am a lifetime electronics geek and computer nerd I hope to be able to help others as well.

Comment

Hello everyone,

I'm from France, and I'm here to learn.

Comment

Working...
                                          X