Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for sharing schematics on these forums. Very useful.

Comment

Hi All
      My name is Ricky and live in the frozen north east of England.
      My hobby is buying old non-working amps, mixers and turntables etc and trying to get them to work.
      You know the saying "a little knowledge is a dangerous thing"?
      Well, I have VERY little knowledge so I guess I am just very dangerous! ( but I have a soldering iron and I am not afraid to use it).

Comment

Hello guys, I'm a new member of this badcaps community and expect to exchange knowledges with you. I'll try to do my best to share with the community my modest electronic skills.
        Happy to be in the Place!!!

Comment

Hi,
          I´m Leo from Germany, an electronics engineer, looking for schematics and board information about my MacBook Pro 16" A2141 820-01700 (if I´m correct), which died some days ago.

Comment

Hi, goodday, i like electronics as my hobby, happy to be here

Comment

I'm from Columbus ohio amd am trying.tonlearn the ins and outs of programming

Comment

Hi, I am Tes.

Comment

Hello everyone,

I've been here for a while, but until now I've only been a silent reader.

I'm from Germany and work in IT. Electronics is my hobby and I still have a lot to learn

Comment

Hii.. Everyone, i'm new member
                    i'm from indonesia

Comment

My name is coldje. I'm a retired IT professor. I'm a HAM radio operator K4MGM and have always had an interest in electronics. I'm learning a little bit every day.
                      I've been married nearly 40 years and raised 5 kids. I like to grow things and I studied Aikido for several years before it got too hard on my knees.
                      These days I work PT doing airbrush work.

Comment

Hi! My name Is José Juan, I'm from México.
                        I've been 25+ years repairing PC.

Has been a rough years because the mayority of brands have decided end the support for old equipment, then, it's good to find a place to search for some old files.

I think to post old the old files in my colection. A few day Will take. See ya!

Comment

Hi, im Kes

Comment

Hi, I''m Alain, I''m french.
                            I'm here to learn some interersting things about electonic repair.

Comment

Hi,

I'm Spark29A and I'm new here.

I enjoy electronic repairs as a hobby.
                              I also see this as an environment friendly alternative to throw all broken stuff away.

Languages: French, English and Spanish

Comment

Hi

Comment

Greetings to all, I'm new to the forum, I met him thanks to a technician who helped me in the repair of a Samsung TV card with the defect of the damaged eeprom.
                                  Luckily with the board I solved it, but I had problems with the panel.

In any case, I thank all of you for the valuable information you share.

A greeting.

Comment

Hello everyone, i am Max. My main job is videocard repair, other electronics is welcome though

Comment

Hi just wanted to say a very big thank you for allowing me to be part of this great forum. I'm very excited to be here. Good day to you all.

Comment

Hi Everyone my name is Frank. Looking for good information and I know I can help with info too. Thanks for letting me join.

Comment

hello good morning every one im from philippine i hope we can healp each other thank you ^_^

Comment

Working...
                                          X