This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello guys!

Electronics amateur here looking to expand his knowledge on how things work and especially how to diagnose faults and fix them. 👨💻

Comment

Hey all! I am a computer geek at heart, and looking to get a bit more educated on computer "stuff" like self diagnosing and repairing instead of replacing! Appreciate that the forum exists!

Comment

Hello world. Just looking for a lift of caps for a D865GLC Intel motherboard.

Comment

Greetings, everyone. An old guy here (age 42!) trying to learn from you and what we inherited from all of the previous problems. So I'm thankful for the trouble makers who contributed to new solutions!
          Specifically interested in board level repairs. It's been 8 years that I'm in repair business.
          My names is Muhammad and am glad to be here. Thanks for this forum.

Comment

Hi All,
            I'm Josh from the UK looking for a schematic for my Clevo laptop.

Comment

Hey guys, this is just a business informatics bachelor student from Munich, Germany . Looking at a boardview software for the first time 🤫

Comment

As a new member here, I would like to introduce myself. I have a wide range of interests and have registered on various forums. Some of them I visit regularly, others only when I need them. I have been using this forum for many months now and I am really impressed. I have been fascinated by electronics since I was a child, but for a long time I shied away from it and avoided it. But now it has completely captivated me. I have overcome my fear of the potential challenges of this passion and today I dive in with full enthusiasm. I have set up a workstation in my workshop where I spend hours experimenting with different components and immersing myself in my favorite data sheets - at least until my partner lures me upstairs with a tempting suggestion.

Comment

Hola a todos. (Hi Everyone,)
                  Soy Yury. Mi pais es Belarus. (I am Yury from Belarus.)
                  Me encanta verlos. (Nice to meet you all.))

Comment

Hey, I'm nucleos24—a graphic designer who thrives on pushing boundaries and diving deep into the world of modding and tweaking. It's how I blend creativity with technology to keep my work fresh and innovative. I'm on a constant quest to learn and experiment with new techniques and ideas. Excited to explore and grow alongside fellow enthusiasts. Let's embark on this journey of discovery together!

Comment

Hello my name is Justin Burris and I'm a business owner of a performance PC repair and I'm new here thank you

Comment

Hi!
                        i am from Hungary, electronic is my hobby

Comment

Hello, Welp I'm here because I need help with admin password on Dell latitude 3520

Comment

Hello my name is Leandro, I'm a freelance IT Technician. I'm excited to learn new techniques and grow with you guys. Thank you!

Comment

Hello and good day.
                              I'm Charlie and I live in Germany. Since I collect motherboards and also have defective pieces, so I came across this helpful forum. I'm really happy to be here.
                              Many greetings to everyone here.

Comment

Hello,
                                Im Jed from Philippines a freelance technician. Im hoping to get along with everyone

Comment

Hi All
                                  Recently joined Bad Caps due to its hi rating and references from other sites. I am a long retired electronic dabbler but struggling to keep up with the new technology. . Everything i have is outdated re test equipment and circuit information but i struggle on and manage a few easy wins.

My backround is from the start of transistor era and mainly in broadcasting , originally wworking on valve and Klystron transmitters in the UK and then later broadcasting and studio technical work in South Africa..
                                  Like others i have progressed from spectrum , commodore to pc but as indicated earlier now struggling with on line and coding advances.

I look froward to using the site to keep up and hopefully contribute where possible.
                                  Many thanks in advance
                                  Zedric.

Comment

Hi,

I'm from Germany and I have some laptops. One laptop has a broken BIOS. I would like to learn more about flash chips and try to fix the broken BIOS.

Comment

Hi everyone. I am from India and am running a repair and PC building business. I am here to gain and share knowledge with all. Thank you.

Comment

Does anyone know if there are any further steps to create a thread? I introduced yesterday I read that I can take up to an hour to haev the feature enabled. 14h ago... 😳

Comment

My name is mostafa and i love electronic repair for hobby. I'm network administrator.

Comment

Working...
                                          X