Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello, I'm from Latvia. I was always interested in electronics, but never studied professionally. Everything is at amateur level.

Comment

Hey, y'all. Went back to school after a long time out, going for Cybersecurity this time. Stumbled upon this website after being given an old BIOS-locked laptop, looking into all the great resources here!

Comment

I came for further information on how to fix my X13 Gen 1 but stayed because I'm dying to learn more now.

Comment

Hey, doing some research into doing some password bypass on alot of different machines. Thanks for your info.

Comment

Hello,
            I live in British Columbia, Canada. I have been learning about electronics for the last few years, mainly focusing on audio amplifiers. I am fairly comfortable with tube technology, but solid state is still relatively new to me. Here to expand my knowledge and experience.

Comment

Hello !!!!
              everyone im happy to learn more in electronics

Comment

Hello, I'm from Chile and I'm learning electronics to repair some things.😖

Comment

hi everyone a hope be hepful and learn so much about you

Comment

Hello!

Comment

Hello, I am new, and I would like to introduce myself as Illbbe.

I am a relative novice who like to tinker and to recycle or repurpose all types of typical retail machines that have been thrown away.
                      Many machines that are discarded require repairs or have an issue, and so I seek to resolve these as I come across them.
                      In my research I have stumbled onto this forum and I appreciate the conversations and contributions from the many talented and knowledgeable contributors.

I will in good faith also contribute if I have something to add.

Thank you

Comment

Hello Dear friends, just membered to this forum,
                        I want to say hello to all members first, I am Living Istanbul Turkey and Linz Austria too

I like all electronic parts and components. After graduated my school in 1985, start to repair old bulb type televisions, car audios, made some amplifiers etc. Today working in my own company as general manager and have some electronic engineers. We are selling radar level sensors, ultrasonic sensors to factories etc.

Nice to meet you again.

Comment

Hi Everyone,
                          I am Alex from Hong Kong. Nice to meet you all.

Comment

Hello Everyone,

Rather not say my real life name, so just call me Red
                            I'm living in The Netherlands.
                            More of a IT guy that wants to tinker further into the PCB's for now as hobby or maybe later on for some side income.
                            Still very new to stuff so I might be asking a lot of requests
                            Nice to meet you all

Comment

I'd like to be part of this website so I can get some files

Comment

My name is nida

Comment

Hello friends, it's James here, have been lurking around this site for some excellent repair information. I was unfortunate enough to have some water damage in my house. This resulted in a little bit of water in some of my Apple computers. Hoping to share some repair information I gathered over the years and also gain insights on how to check the A2485 logic board and fan PSU for issues.

Comment

Hello!

Comment

Hi for all on this forum
                                      hope we can share any experience and knowledge here

Comment

Hola a todos.
                                        I'm an electronics enthusiast, I'm from Mexico City and the major part of my knowledge in this subject had no formal education. I hope to be friends with everyone.

Comment

Hello,
                                          I'm Omar, i'm an IT engineer from Marseille and I want to discover this forum and help the community if i can.

Comment

Working...
                                          X