Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi there. Ash here. nice to meet you all!

Comment

Hello, All.

My Hisense 65H6510G (AUGUST 2020) will turn on for a few seconds, then shut off. Initial splash screen comes on for a few moments then shuts off. I have tried updating firmware but not having luck since power will not stay on long enough. About to buy new board but thought I would see if anyone had suggestions while I wait for the part to arrive. Thank you for your time.
      Last edited by DoubleBogey817; 02-16-2024, 10:08 PM.

Comment

Hi,
        I'm abu from dubai and I'm just a hobbiest in computer repairs
        Beste Regards

Comment

Hi to all nice to meet you i want to be a part of you tnx a lot .

Comment

Hello,

My name is Newton, I am a mechanical designer as a profession. But my hobbies are gardening and electronics DYI. I love, I love learning. My greatest satisfactions are:
            1. when I harvest something I work hard to grow it in my garden
            2. when I fix a non-working electronic.
            I am here to learn.

Comment

Hi. Nice to meet You all.

Comment

Hello, My name is Ömer TOP. I'm 22 years old. I'm from and living in Ankara,Turkey.

I'm a medical secretary currently working in Ankara City Hospital.

I'm interested in computers since 6. I love computers so much. Disassembling my computers is my hobby. When got bored i'm playing with my computer's hardware.

Comment

Hi my name is João Santos, I'm from Oporto Portugal, I work in an electronics repair store. I work mostly with idevices and I found out your site, it is very neat. I hope I will gave my contribution to this forum.

Comment

Hello, I'm Eder Ghiraldi

I start to use/repair since '88 (PC, Synclair, Amiga, Mac, SGI...)

tks

Comment

Good day to all. Nice and cool forum we got here. I'm Jeyaruban from the India

Comment

Hello, im Franzu from Austra, i like to start board repairs for laptops for now. So maybe can learn some stuff from the members

Comment

I guess I should introduce myself I am 37, mexican and have lived in this contry for all of my live. My first experince was a VCR by SONY BETAMAX today is moch information only in web an this site is importan for my thanks for adme

Comment

Hello from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.

Long time computer tinkerer since my first Baby 8088 Turbo. I have formal education in software development and military training in computer and electronics engineering, I build and repair my own machines and this forum is an excellent reservoir of information that I somehow missed out on for years. Although my career is focused on software, I spend a lot of personal time on hardware and creating circuits and systems for whatever seems interesting at the time.

Thank you to everyone here for contributing to this forum.

Comment

Hey I am a beginner in this area and I am thrilled to learn about troubleshooting PCB Boards. Love everything what you are doing here and I hope I can contribute to this team.

Comment

Hello, I have an Asus K53SC. I hope I can help in any way I can.

Comment

Hello together

Comment

Hello there, what a pleasure it is to be in receival of your acquaintances. Hearty handshakes all round. May your irons stay hot and your fluxes be abundant.

Comment

hello all, my name is hobyan

Comment

yo whatrup

Comment

Hello everyone

My name is Simon Halley, I'm from Australia. I am still learning my way around micro-electronics repair, but it's been a wonderful hobby over the last year or so for me. Fixing electronics has been extremely satisfying. I need help identifying a tiny little component in my Lenovo Xiaoxin Pad Pro 2021 (TB-J716F ). I will be making a post about it with pictures & video. I am determined to fix my tablet's no-video-out issue.

Comment

Working...
                                          X