This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello All,

I am a fellow electronics enthusiast and engineer by profession. I love tinkering, building tech, and repairing hardware. I recently started doing some troubleshooting on some motherboard BIOS issues and came across this forum.

Regards,
    Reese

Comment

hello everyone, i'm a macbook service technician i came here for macbook related resources, happy to be here

Comment

Hi,

I'm Steven,

A French guy based in Canada,

I Came from 10years managing a nightclub and restaurant complex but now i'm working in a repair shop and try to UP the game in this one.
        They were not doing motherboard repair or bios reprogramming but now we do ! (or we try) or any kind of direct repair on electronics.

For now i'm working to learn more in this area.

Thanks for welcomming me !

Comment

Hi, iam Honza from Cze and i want to thanks for accepting my request to registrate here. It's pleasure for me to be here, very much thanks and apologies for my not good english

Comment

Hello everyone! I'm trying to bring my lenovo y540 keyboard back to life.

Comment

Hello, I am a new member in this very interesting forum that I found on the Internet.

They gave me a Toshiba laptop with a black screen. I wanted to repair but I bought a used motherboard.

They fooled me, that motherboard was much more damaged. I am obsessed with fixing the laptop and finally entering this world of electronics that I like so much.

Thank you for accept my request

Comment

Hi all, i'm 46 i live in France, my first computer was a Tandy 1000 ( a 8086 if i remember well). How it's become a passion for me ?? My computer was broken (not damaged but can start well) don't want my parents knows that i've decided to repair it. My 1st computer repaired so i decided to continue reparing computers and now i repair laptops and sell them to several shops.i like to remove bios passwords so is the reason why i'm here.
                Glad to talk with you guys
                Jordan

Comment

thx for the approval
                  i'm a technician from bandung indonesia

Comment

Hello, my name is John and I am an IT technician. I have Bachelor's in the field of information technology. My main responsibilities include installing, maintaining and troubleshooting computer systems and networks for mr.engineer. I enjoy working with technology and people, and I always strive to provide the best IT solutions for their needs. I have a thorough knowledge of various software and hardware components, as well as internet applications, networks and operating systems. I also have excellent communication, problem-solving and organizational skills. I am passionate about learning new skills and keeping up with the latest IT trends and innovations. In my spare time, I like to cyber security Thank you for your attention.

Comment

Bachelor's

Comment

Hello all,

I am a car mechanic by trade.
                        I have worked in the telecom photonics industry and I also have a computer repair and sales business.

I have always been interested in how things work and I love fixing things especially if it gives them another life.
                        I am interested in old computers, as well as new, also electronics in general.

I have some software knowledge especially the C# language.

Comment

Hi,

Nice to meet you all, seems this place is quite vibrant.

I come from Bulgaria and I am currently employed in a semiconductor design company.
                          Usually I do analog design, but I also enjoy repairing old hardware and giving it some extra exploitation mileage. I do not own a repair shop and all repair efforts are either for a friend request, or for my personal fulfillment.

Comment

hi im mike a simple tech in philiphines plss help me improve my knowlegde in laptop skills and repairing and i will do my best to help to ..

Comment

Hi! I'm Flowingfire.

I typically buy used Lenovos and fix them to get fantastic computers on the cheap. It's fun. Only, I have one that has a locked bios and that's no fun. So, I figure I'd find something I need here. Hello, all!

Comment

hello peta, I am a student, I want to go deeper through the forum about engine repair, because I feel that what I receive at school is only something formal, sometimes in reality I find a difference, I feel more comfortable when talking in the forum together with those who have certainly also experienced and perhaps even gone through that period, let me join, and thank you to all friends

Comment

Hello,

I am Brandon.
                                  Love to build my own pc's, having difficulties with my Dell laptop so I come to this website.

Cheers,

Brandon

Comment

Hello,

Following the trend, my name's Surrendra and I'm from the Caribbean. I'm a BSc Biomedical Engineer/Technician who also has a computer repair small business, building on my lifelong passion I'm furthering my work and studies in micro soldering and PCB designing. looking forward to some great discussion and to learning something new every day!

Comment

Hello. I'm LL, just now diving into the world of SMDs and repair. Thanks for having me.

Comment

Hey everyone.

I'm a new hobbyist, trying to repair any laptop I can get my hands on. My dad is a home appliance repairer by profession and although I pursued academia, his gene of loving to repair stuff seems to have been passed down to me. I now purely repair for the sake of enjoyment but you never know, this could well change in the future 😃Anyways, I'm so glad to have found this place and can share my thoughts with everyone or get help if needed

Comment

Всем хорошего времени суток, всем добра щястя , успеха ,здоровья .
                                          Я рад быть частью этого сообщества !!!

Comment

Working...
                                          X