Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey guys, my name is Sebastian and I live in Romania. Looking to fix the dreaded Machine not in commited state on my HP Elitebook G1

Comment

Hi guys, my friends call me TrustMe. I am from the United States. I am happy to be part of this forum.

Comment

Hi all! I'm Linto1234, working out of the southern UK. I'm mostly a hobbyist laptop repair technician, using it as a second source of income. "Beer money" if you will. I also like learning about how laptops operate and would be happy to chat to any of you

Comment

New to this forum, stumbled across if whilst trying to look up a problem with my 55" LG - some very knowledgable people here!

Comment

hello everyone, I'm Dan from the Philippines, I'm just a beginner in laptop repair, I hope you can help me in my learning to repair laptops. thank you very much.

Comment

Hello admin, I a'm from india. I have been involved in laptop and printer service for almost 25 years. Here we repair everything from laptop and printer card level to chip level. I visited your site and got very good information. I want to join the main site so that we can get more information. That's why I request the main admin to grant me membership.

Comment

hello everyone, I'm Joe from the Philippines, I'm just a beginner in laptop repair, I hope you can help me in my learning to repair laptops. thank you very much.

Comment

Noobish part-time pc guy. I flashed my first bios to a bricked system some months ago and felt on top of the world! Here trying to get help to do it again!

Comment

Hello everyone, I'm Jem, from Switzerland, and I like to mod pc and electronic parts to merge it with furnitures. I hate breaking parts, and I hate myself often..

Comment

Hi, im Marco from Italy, and im hoping to make electronics repair my full time job!

Comment

Hello
                        Im Sergey.
                        Im from Ekaterinburg

Comment

Good day. I am 52 years old. Electronic engineer by profession. I am passionate about computers. I work for a company that refurbishes computer technology. That's all about me

Comment

привет.мне 39.работаю в сфере реставрации мебели.увлекаюсь ремонтами техники,но только для себя и семьи

Comment

• SMDFlea
                              SMDFlea commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Post in ENGLISH

Hello, ereryone. Myself Kailash from Nepal

Comment

HI ALL IM REPAIR LAPTOP IM FROM MOROCCO

Comment

Hai guys, i'm here for my laptop broken.
                                Tour work Is awesome
                                Thanks in advice

Comment

Hi from Vienna, Austria, Europe (no cangaroos), interested layman PC user since 1986.

Comment

Just looking in interesting places for things worth knowing. Never to late to learn

Comment

Hello. I like computers since my first one, one with 4MHz Cpu, 128KB Ram, with Basic and Assambler on it. I like to fix them and I like learning new stuff. Now I am learning to read/write BIOS chips. My laptop has a bad ram soldered on it an and this is a great opportunity for learning new stuff.

Comment

Hello!!!

Comment

Working...
                                        X