Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi, I am hoping to learn how to repair some bought laptops.

Greetings from Germany
    Thanks

Comment

Hello

I have been interested in computers since 1993 with my first PC a 386. I tinker with PC's electronics, software etc. Hope to find solutions to obscure problems on your forum.

Thanks in advance for the help

Comment

Hi I'm Marco, a novice technician from italy

Comment

Hello everyone Im davince i wish to learn as much as possible to become one of the best technician in the southern african region

Comment

Hello fellow techs! So excited for having found this forum after 20 years of working in the industry. My specialties include PCs (Desktops, laptops, mobile devices). Yet I'm not as familiar with electronics such as TVs, musical components, and smaller devices; but looking to change that. Thanks!

Comment

I 'm a 50 y old from italy who studied electronics in his younger days and worked in that sector for a long time; different jobs, the latest one was R&D.

I eventually got in to ITC through a schooling program after I had started playing with the PC, privately,

my first system was 286 AT with 21Mhz processor

now i fix for fun old motherboard form 8088 t 478

my website is www.******.it
              Last edited by Vesko356; 01-23-2024, 11:24 AM. Reason: External url removed. Read the rules please!

Comment

Hello everyone,

my name is Andreas Schierenberg and I am a software developer in the Microsoft .NET ecosystem.

During my now more than 25 years in the IT industry, I have clearly came across too many devices that could have been repaired with ease.
                So I'm currently teaching myself the basics of electronics repair.

My special thanks go out to all those who were and are active in this forum before me.

Greetings Andreas

Comment

Hello! Looking Forward to interacting with everyone

Comment

Hi. Im osvaldo and i live in mexico, delighted to be with you.

Comment

Hello, google digging trying to fix my X1 Carbon Gen2 landed me here, hope all goes well.

Comment

Hello! My name is Lucas, I am an electronics technician and a graduate in computer security.
                        I like to read many topics on this forum and you learn many very curious things.
                        I hope to be able to contribute some of my knowledge at some point.

Comment

hello everyone..i am a beginner in laptop repairing thank you for accepting me in this group

Comment

Hi all

My name is Rudolf Ladyzhenskii. 52 years young :-) from Australia

Thank you for accepting me.
                            R&D engineer was working on hardware and software development for years (embedded systems). Mainly in telecommunication systems. Was part of the team who developed 3G technology, first 3G phones and base station. Also worked with ISDN, IrDA, DSL SDR and other comms stuff.

Also run own electronics repair business for about 20 years. TVs, audio, etc.. As far as computers go, was fixing on "module" level. And, software, of course.

For the last 10 years did not do much repairs, but mainly worked in software devs. Now, I feel like applying my skills in cybersec (embedded devices in particular). And decided to try fixing laptops on component level. Not as a business, but mostly "for fun" and to restore my somewhat rusted repair skills.

Happy to help where I can.
                            As I also speak fluent Russian, can certainly help with translations where needed.

Comment

Hio i'm Julius from Germany i work in IT and build my own stuff at home. Somethimes i try to repair something.

Comment

Hello to everybody

Comment

Hi, I am from Myanmar.I am selling laptops for over ten year.I am now diving into laptop motherboard repair.pls let me join and learn

Comment

Hi, I am Adrian.
                                    I am here because I want to learn something about bios mods and repair a laptop for a colleague.

Comment

Hi all new here

Hi, Jens. from Denmark. I like to work on my own computers and electronics.

Comment

Hello to everyone. It is nice to find this valuable forum

Comment

Hi i'm Sylla

Comment

Working...
                                          X