This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi there,

Stumbled across this forum in my amateur TV repair endeavours, hoping to avail myself of some of you clever chaps.
    and try and keep some old cheap junk out of landfill along the way 😂☺

Comment

Moin,

I'm a FW dev, working on PC boards mostly. Retrofitting open-source firmware often requires hard-to-get information. So having a forum like this is awesome! Keep up the good work.

Cheers,
      icon

Comment

Hi all
        I repair laptops and video cards, and do some repairs on desktop motherboards

Comment

Hi, I'm a beginner firmware hacker from Finland. Mostly interested in coreboot and and the occasional hardware mod. Thinkpads are nice.

Comment

Servus all, medical researcher here, dabbling in software engineering and trying to breathe new life into discontinued and unsupported lab equipment with help of this wonderful archive

Comment

hi, this is Osama

Comment

Hello from USA. Hoping to learn from everyone here

Comment

Hello all.

Comment

Hello Everyone! Guess That's The New CAPTCHA, Spill some tea and get
                    VERIFIED
                    smh...

Comment

Hi all I thought I did this already. Well, Hi again!

Comment

Hi everyone, warm greetings from me, a new member, my name is Septian, I live in Palembang, Indonesia, my daily life is repairing electronics, laptop computers and printers.

Comment

Hello I'm new here and i wanted to learn some knowledge about laptops hope this forum would help me

Comment

Hi, I'm Domenico and I love electronics, for this reason I signed up to this forum to learn new things from you.

Comment

Whats up everyone? I am a hobbyist / tinkerer from the an early age and have recently gotten into more micro soldering and board level diagnostics so this site is a huge help. Thank you to everyone who helps!

Comment

Hi.
                                My nickname is Sjogos and i repair eletronics as a hobbie.
                                I found very informative information on this forum and i registered for that.

Thanks.

Comment

hi every one i am member from 2016 in this website and i am very thankful for all

Comment

Hello everyone
                                    My name is Iomeda
                                    I love electronics in general

Comment

Hi guys, just decided to join your lovely forums. I found this place when I was searching "no display" case on my Dell Inspiron 5559
                                      I hope to fix the problem after updating the BIOS
                                      Best Regards
                                      Mikolaj

Comment

Hi guys, just decided to join your lovely forums. I found this place when searching for BIOS fixes on notebooks.
                                        I hope to fix the problem after updating the BIOS
                                        Best Regards!!

Sebastian

Comment

I Just signed up. I Spend a lot of time watching Laptop annd home appliance repair videos.
                                          I am EE Handyman livinng in Las Vegas.

I will be looking for Schematics of my equipment to help maintain them.

Gail

Comment

Working...
                                          X